I hope I Eat Crow after the Shit I said about Alzolay

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Damn, he is turning the corner and finally laying off the slider so much. His changeup is back and he developed a cutter out of nowhere. I hear he is working on a knuckle curve for next year. Tbh, ive never seen a pitcher change his reiptoire so fast through a season. Slider heavy pitchers dont last long so I was going with logic. Fyi, his era has always been high in the minors and I didnt underatand why anyone liked him. After understanding how H/9 is heavily effected by minor league fielding, I saw things differently. His HR/9, BB/9, and K/9 have always shown elite potential, but injuries set him back for a few years. Also, I was the first one to cry about Hendricks being in the rotation when he was new. He didnt seem to have anything capable of lasting at the ML level. Then, he ends up starting Game 7 of a world series

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Damn, he is turning the corner and finally laying off the slider so much. His changeup is back and he developed a cutter out of nowhere. I hear he is working on a knuckle curve for next year. Tbh, ive never seen a pitcher change his reiptoire so fast through a season. Slider heavy pitchers dont last long so I was going with logic. Fyi, his era has always been high in the minors and I didnt underatand why anyone liked him. After understanding how H/9 is heavily effected by minor league fielding, I saw things differently. His HR/9, BB/9, and K/9 have always shown elite potential, but injuries set him back for a few years. Also, I was the first one to cry about Hendricks being in the rotation when he was new. He didnt seem to have anything capable of lasting at the ML level. Then, he ends up starting Game 7 of a world series

so basically you’re saying you never know shit? Got it, thanks

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers