I just heard on the score 670 am radio that Getty literally flipped the tackles Borom and Jenkens L vs R tackle at camp today?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Borom literally protecting the blind side and Jenkins on the Right because Eberflus said they will even up maybe through the first game be trying all sorts of players at all sorts of different positions all over the field on defence and offence because they want to see what the players can do?

This sounds literally crazy pants to me because they should know what the players can do based upon tape and prior play at positions in the players passed history I mean you can tweak some things but what it sounded like was they literally are having players try out for positions instead of plugging them in and playing them I mean it isn't like my nephew Brooklin's little boys soccer where ever kid gets to play goalie at least one game this is literally the NFL with professional grown men we don't need to see Whitechair at ****ing fullback do we?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I heard on the score that Borom and Jenkins switched positions in camp?"

Do you see how that would be a much better and shorter title? Try and not have your titles so long and mundane to get more clicks next time.
@greg323

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if you want to state that every idiotic thing you say is bait for someone to react, congratulations, you did it.

As a so-called Viet Nam veteran, you should be ashamed and thanks for losing a war for us.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you want to state that every idiotic thing you say is bait for someone to react, congratulations, you did it.

As a so-called Viet Nam veteran, you should be ashamed and thanks for losing a war for us.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks to me like 'Flus and Getsy are one step closer to figuring this thing out. I'd really like Borom to be next to Jenkins and them to get a LT, which they might actually do should Borom not look good at LT.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Borom literally protecting the blind side and Jenkins on the Right because Eberflus said they will even up maybe through the first game be trying all sorts of players at all sorts of different positions all over the field on defence and offence because they want to see what the players can do?

This sounds literally crazy pants to me because they should know what the players can do based upon tape and prior play at positions in the players passed history I mean you can tweak some things but what it sounded like was they literally are having players try out for positions instead of plugging them in and playing them I mean it isn't like my nephew Brooklin's little boys soccer where ever kid gets to play goalie at least one game this is literally the NFL with professional grown men we don't need to see Whitechair at ****ing fullback do we?
So, rather than play them in more than one position, evaluate them live, and coach them, you want the new staff to base their positions on tape of where the last staff played them?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Looks to me like 'Flus and Getsy are one step closer to figuring this thing out. I'd really like Borom to be next to Jenkins and them to get a LT, which they might actually do should Borom not look good at LT.
Or Poles simply drafts a RG next Thursday. Sign Fisher for LT and let Borom learn behind him while being used as a swing tackle this year.