I just hope one day Fields can catch up mentally and physically with the talents of Zach and Trevor

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOLz

Nagy just wants to see indisputable performance, otherwise he goes with the Vet

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
E0p4FneWUAIbLry

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Surely that’s the only reason he’s not starting and getting reps with the 1s? I wouldn’t think that Jax and the Jets wouldn’t ruin the careers of their franchise QBs out the gate
I wouldnt base my decisions made off of what Jacksonville and NYJ decide.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Surely that’s the only reason he’s not starting and getting reps with the 1s? I wouldn’t think that Jax and the Jets wouldn’t ruin the careers of their franchise QBs out the gate
nonsense. Unless youre being sarcastic.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

Don’t feed the troll. One thing about Fields… and it is a sad commentary on the few despicable losers that still walk the earth as racists —- Fields will bring them out… out into the open… so that we can see them clearly and then swat them away like the gnats that they are.

Your clue?? —- posts mentioning anything “mental” against the guy (Fields) that tested off the charts mentally.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly don't care how those guys do. They weren't available to us. Just happy that Fields looks the part.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Don’t feed the troll. One thing about Fields… and it is a sad commentary on the few despicable losers that still walk the earth as racists —- Fields will bring them out… out into the open… so that we can see them clearly and then swat them away like the gnats that they are.

Your clue?? —- posts mentioning anything “mental” against the guy (Fields) that tested off the charts mentally.
He was being sarcastic

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I just hope one day Fields can catch up mentally and physically with the talents of Zach and Trevor​

Your kidding right? Tell us you're joking

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw Trevor Lawrence play tonight..He sucked...Does that help?

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
The Jets and Jags dont have any other options?

With all the evidence, one would think a fan base would be grateful that their Franchise QB could sit behind vets to learn and grow

jts1207

Liked Posts:

When in doubt scream racist.