I know the Bears suck, but they are in the playoff hunt still.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
The NFC is so bad after the top 5 teams of Arizona, Rams, Bucs, Packers, and Cowboys. They are all locks to make the playoffs unless a major injury to their QB.

That leaves two spots left. Here are the possibilities:

New Orleans 4-2
Minnesota 3-3
Atlanta 3-3
Bears 3-4
Carolina 3-4

None of those teams are world beaters and all have holes in their games. Bears would have to play well against Minnesota and Detroit, but definitely can get to 8 or 9 wins. I just hope they figure out an offense geared for the players they currently have on the roster.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Honestly when you look at their remaining schedule it seems like it’d be hard for them to miss the playoffs.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Lol there's no way in hell this team is making the playoffs with their schedule.

Liked Posts:
Lol there's no way in hell this team is making the playoffs with their schedule.
The hard part of their schedule (highest SOS by far in the league) is over. Other than Arizona, Baltimore & GB, all their remaining opponents are beatable. They could definitely get to 8...maybe 9 wins.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Really depends on if they can beat the Vikes. Minnesota's defense has fallen off quite a bit, but they have a better offense than the Bears.

If they sweep the Vikes & Lions, a wild card spot is still possible. If not, I don't see how this team gets past seven wins.

greg23

Liked Posts:

The schedule isn't that bad.

And the last 2 NFC teams likely will have shitty records.....9 wins prob gets in and 8 might with the right tie-breaker.

Of course this assumes none of the teams mentioned above take off (saints have brutal stretch starting sunday)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hard part of their schedule (highest SOS by far in the league) is over. Other than Arizona, Baltimore & GB, all their remaining opponents are beatable. They could definitely get to 8...maybe 9 wins.

Other than those losses, all of their remaining games are winnable and all of their remaining games are also losable.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They are? I don’t think they can win more than two games left.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If they swept the Vikes they'd have a pretty good chance. Really only GB and AZ are very good. Baltimore is alright but not great by any means, and none of the other teams they play are above average.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
The NFC is so bad after the top 5 teams of Arizona, Rams, Bucs, Packers, and Cowboys. They are all locks to make the playoffs unless a major injury to their QB.

New Orleans 4-2
Minnesota 3-3
Atlanta 3-3
Bears 3-4
Carolina 3-4

None of those teams are world beaters and all have holes in their games. Bears would have to play well against Minnesota and Detroit, but definitely can get to 8 or 9 wins. I just hope they figure out an offense geared for the players they currently have on the roster.

Remaining SOS for the 5 teams above, with 1 being the easiest and 32 being the hardest:

Queens: 13
Saints: 18
Bears: 24
Falcons: 26
Panthers: 32
FCocE-VX0AEIhTM.png

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The next stage of the Bears season is "At least we aren't the Lions."

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

New Orleans 4-2
Minnesota 3-3
Atlanta 3-3
Bears 3-4
Carolina 3-4

Looking at the schedule, the Bears probably lose to the Ravens, the Pack, and the Cardinals. The rest of the games are winnable.

That doesn't mean the Bears will win them, just that they could. Win all of those, and you're 9-7, probably good enough for a road playoff game.

Sounds like last year.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other than those losses, all of their remaining games are winnable and all of their remaining games are also losable.
with the bears all of those games are losable including Detroit who has been competative at home while the bears have sucked on the road

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
with the bears all of those games are losable including Detroit who has been competative at home while the bears have sucked on the road

Actually the Bears were very fortunate in the 1st meeting, in the first half Detroit marched right down the field to inside the 5, three times in the half , only to be the Lions and get 0 points out of it.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I want the bears to succeed as much as most people. Losing noe doesn’t really help us bc dumbass Pace doesn’t understand how to build a championship team.

We should pull an Epstein and sell everything we have and win by the way the best teams win and draft a great qb. If you don’t, it doesn’t matter anymore in this league!

2018 our defense was almost as good as you could get for this pussified league and we couldn’t win and not even close to be honest.

brady, Rodgers are possibly more than just generational talent but had we picked Watson!

we might have a super bowl or two!

how are we going to build around fields we can’t draft in first round next two years again.

it’s going to take a much longer time if fields is indeed the guy. Time and time again athletics are always overrated at the qb position. Brady is old terrible athlete in terms of football players these days.

The problem is these guys spend so much more time practicing and building their bodies for the combine instead of actually learning football.

I would have learned nfl defenses by the time I was in high school. That’s how much I put into my sports. I think qb trait that is overlooked is peripheral vision. The difference in some guys is astounding and may be why brady always senses things and moves in the pocket and rarely ever gets hit.

look at mahomes in Super Bowl that they had so many key injuries on their line against a team with a defenses that prides itself on getting a big lead.

Get a great qb and great oline. The rest will fall in-line. Rb’s are a dime a dozen. Niners had a great offensive line and got a stable of racehorse and they would hit home runs quite often but that kind of offense takes a toll on the team, the past two years these guys are hurt like hell.

Christian mccaffreys career will be short bc they use him so much, without any other talent on the team. Could you imagine him on the packers, or Tampa bay.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want us to back into the playoffs this season as much as I wanted us to last season. I honestly think making the playoffs last year saved Nagy's job. Bumslaying our way into the playoffs and then never having a chance vs. a not very good New Orleans team.

Fuck, this organization is pathetic.