I Like Ross, but the Cubs need Girardi

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I guess since Theo had to bring him back in, that means Theo missed something in the original meeting? Was it incomplete? Was Ross asked if he would consider being a bench coach? Doubt he gives up the ESPN deal for that position.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I guess since Theo had to bring him back in, that means Theo missed something in the original meeting? Was it incomplete? Was Ross asked if he would consider being a bench coach? Doubt he gives up the ESPN deal for that position.

A lot of the time "second interview" is just code for "meeting ownership" for the final bless-off on a hire.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
A lot of the time "second interview" is just code for "meeting ownership" for the final bless-off on a hire.

Yeah, I dont know, to me it was just seeing the guy off on his own when he should be preparing for the world series now.
Maybe that was the point of it, would it have been better if he said sorry, no, I have work to do.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

CSF77

Liked Posts:

2nd and 3rd rounds are common in interviewed employment.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesse Rodgers is saying there's a strong possibility the Cubs will announce David Ross as the new Manager for the Chicago Cubs National League baseball team on Thursday.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Jesse Rodgers is saying there's a strong possibility the Cubs will announce David Ross as the new Manager for the Chicago Cubs National League baseball team on Thursday.
I thought teams weren’t suppose to make announcements during the World Series?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
So what was the second Espada interview? seeing if he was ok in being the bench coach and replacement if it does not work?