I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

PFTCB

It is not a single day

Rams-Better
Lions-Good
Giants-Solid
Lions-Awesome
Dallas-Awesome

This has really been a 5 week ascension.
If you're not a meatball this is probably true. If you are, like most people, it isn't. A quick browse on the Facebook page or reddit(definitely more representative of the fanbase as a whole than here) will show you exactly what I mean.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
If you're not a meatball this is probably true. If you are, like most people, it isn't. A quick browse on the Facebook page or reddit(definitely more representative of the fanbase as a whole than here) will show you exactly what I mean.
Facebook is for right wing mouth breathers and racist soccer moms.

Reddit is for people who are trying to be cool without actual human contact, sexual included.

Sparks500

If it’s meatball to be happy your favorite team played well, and that a much maligned offense had a really good day, count me in.
I think almost all of us just want to see the Bears win and play at high level.
We gots the firez and the passionz!

PFTCB

Facebook is for right wing mouth breathers and racist soccer moms.

Reddit is for people who are trying to be cool without actual human contact, sexual included.
Sure, but let me know when this page gets 4m users. If I'm half wrong, it's still 2 million "fans"

PFTCB

If it’s meatball to be happy your favorite team played well, and that a much maligned offense had a really good day, count me in.
I think almost all of us just want to see the Bears win and play at high level.
We gots the firez and the passionz!
I want them to win too, I'm just not completely fucking blinded by one real win. I'd rather them keep on the path of improvement through injury they've set out upon.