I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The fanbase has goldfish memory, only remember one game, and really just the 10 minute highlights of it. But that describes every fanbase of every sport except like Chess and sports without enough material to fill a 10 minute highlight.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Can you dumb fucking meatballs just look at things objectively? Thanks

It does seem that moving Cody back to center has changed the line from the weakness it was (getting beat up by the Eagles and the like) to possibly a strength.

Begs the question of why they did it in the first place and how come it took this look to switch back.

Better late than never I guess.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If you're not a meatball this is probably true. If you are, like most people, it isn't. A quick browse on the Facebook page or reddit(definitely more representative of the fanbase as a whole than here) will show you exactly what I mean.
You seem mad that the Bears are doing well.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He has a point, but because he is above it all, it went over my head.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
PS
Don't talk about @Noonthirtyjoe like that. He might be kinda simple, and a huge Trump supporter (LOL) but he's OUR DUMB ****ing MEATBALL and you can go **** YOURSELVE.

BEARS
Not a huge Trump supporter I thought he would suck and he has been pretty good. When you go in with low expatations it's easy to be pleased and I'm not simple unless simple means simple.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not a huge Trump supporter I thought he would suck and he has been pretty good. When you go in with low expatations it's easy to be pleased and I'm not simple unless simple means simple.
lol is "pretty good" what you'd call being the most divisive POTUS in American History with tons of shady ass CHIT connected to you and the entire world LOLing out loud at you while you destroy the constitution?

Because most people would call that "pretty CHIT"

BEARS

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
lol is "pretty good" what you'd call being the most divisive POTUS in American History with tons of shady ass CHIT connected to you and the entire world LOLing out loud at you while you destroy the constitution?

Fake news. The country is stronger now then it has been in 35 years. The economy stronger and we don't have our youth in any wars. Were energy independent for the first time in our history. We got fair trade agreements again and jobs are flooding back in.

BEARS

TishLover

Liked Posts:

BEARS
Most divisive? All I see is president who cares about America first(that also means he will only put legal US residents first) with best ever economy. Please give me some divisive examples???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Figures....no proof done over.
Lol, if you're asking for proof it's literally in over 5 years of our president's own words. You've got the link go look for yourself. If you dont want to believe his own words thats on you, buddy.

Have a nice night and merry xmas.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Literally like being an ostrich being raped in its egg-hole and being all "hmmmmmmmm...... this sand my head is in is the sandiest sand in the history of sand."