I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Most divisive? All I see is president who cares about America first(that also means he will only put legal US residents first) with best ever economy. Please give me some divisive examples???
You spelled Russia wrong, boomer boy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm about as even-keeled as most Bears fans come (I think most that I have been posting with for years would agree with that). Try to never get too high or low, attempt to remain objective and rational, etc...but you kind of are coming off like a douche OP.

Yes, some sports fans have knee jerk opinions. But that's ok. How about having a conversation with them to provide a better perspective vs tilting at windmills on social media? Or don't. I don't really care.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Most divisive? All I see is president who cares about America first(that also means he will only put legal US residents first) with best ever economy. Please give me some divisive examples???
Take all this shit to B&I. Thank you so much.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Take all this shit to B&I. Thank you so much.
I did not start this shit, I am only replying to "hehateme"
Get it???? why don't you read the whole thread?
Oh right, if it is supporting Trump it's not politically correct...I get it.

It's OK to bash Trump but if you support him, Moderator get's on your case...nice

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd be happy to discuss Trump tweets in the proper forum with you when you finish reading them. Time to get this thread underailed and back on the topic of Bears now though.

BEARS

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It's OK to bash Trump but if you support him, Moderator get's on your case...nice
I was talking to everyone, including @HeHateMe . Which is why I said "all this shit". The Bears subforum isn't the place for it.

Your's just happened to be the post I quoted. Keep the politics out of here, we have a place for that. Thanks to everyone.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
You spelled Russia wrong, boomer boy.
Every time I see someone say boomer, or ok boomer, I think what a Special person. They have nothing even remotely witty to say so they fall back on one of the dumbest “comebacks” I’ve ever heard. Now I don’t always agree with your take, but I’ve come to believe that you aren’t in fact a Special person nor an idiot. The “boomer” insult doesn’t support my analysis though. Just stop.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Oh I’m pessimistic...

But the last two games have been a welcome change.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Every time I see someone say boomer, or ok boomer, I think what a Special person. They have nothing even remotely witty to say so they fall back on one of the dumbest “comebacks” I’ve ever heard. Now I don’t always agree with your take, but I’ve come to believe that you aren’t in fact a Special person nor an idiot. The “boomer” insult doesn’t support my analysis though. Just stop.
Ok boomer

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you dumb fucking meatballs just look at things objectively? Thanks
You mean in a single game. The posts after the INT, including mine, compared to three TD's by Mitch into the game.... Night and day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was talking to everyone, including @HeHateMe . Which is why I said "all this shit". The Bears subforum isn't the place for it.

Your's just happened to be the post I quoted. Keep the politics out of here, we have a place for that. Thanks to everyone.
I tried to tell him to join me in B&I but he insisted on carrying on here. I am just going to put him on my ignore list.

Sorry.

BEARS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
YOU! started here...I just replied. Wow

Like I said, I'm okay with continuing the discussion but let's not do it here in the BEARS forum, especially after the mod came to warn us.

Have a little respect!