I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
I want them to win too, I'm just not completely fucking blinded by one real win. I'd rather them keep on the path of improvement through injury they've set out upon.
How is it that brilliant "non meatballs" look at the Bears and only count wins against certain teams. So New England has beat the Bills this year for their one good win.....its the NFL, do you watch it? Dope

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Go to any game thread and it fluctuates from minute to minute.

Fucking Nagy WTF are you doing? Nice incompletion Mitch you FUCK, we could've had Mahomes or Watson but drafted this BUST!! Pace has to go!!! The whole team is shit!! Yeah close Club Dub and open fucking Club Flub!!!!!

Mitch throws a TD...

BOOM! OK well now we don't have to worry about drafting a QB. If the Vikings, Rams, and Seahawks all lose 85% of their remaining games, we're in and probably face the Ravens in the Super Bowl. Haha suck it Mitch haters!!!!!!! Where are you now?!?!

What the FUCK now the defense gives up a first down? FUCK THIS FUCKING TEAM I'M DONEEEE!!!!!
Bravo, spot on reenactment if nearly every IGT. At this point I record the games, FF through all the shit, watch the first half and then check out the first half of the IGT. It’s hilarious to watch the up and downs. Take the Dallas game, they march down the field and it’s all DEFENSE SUCKS. Then Mitch goes straight down the field and THE OFFENSE ROCKS. Then the pick. STUPID FUCKING BUST CUNT. and on and on. It’s entertaining as hell though.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The O-line still sucks BTW...it's just that our skill position players are starting to up their game.

And I think Mitch healing up from his shoulder injury is helpful.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how many people on here have no idea what they are looking at when they watch football until this year. If they even watch I guess.

The trajectory of the season has been pretty clear since the first game. Some people on here noticed then but not many. From day one, Nagy has challenged Trubisky to step up and take the team and he hasn't really relented all year. Eased back a bit, but never really wavered. Through all that shit QB play, Nagy never hesitated. He almost lost the team, but never altered course.

Dude has some stones cause he is risking his job. But Nagy put this team in the position where they were only going to do as well as Trubisky and has refused to change. With the gambit being that Trubs would rise to the occasion and take that next step.

People been wringing their hands about all kinds of other nonsense. The list of dumb shit people pick to complain about weekly has been Special person. As if a QB playing like shit and a coach that refuses hide his play isn't enough. Its like half the fuckidiots on here can't remember the last week and have to relearn why the bears were bad every game.

But the problems were never about Special person complaints like gadget plays or slogans or the Special person "playcalling" catchall that means whatever pissed of fans are mad about, depending on the week.

Nagy has been using the leverage of everyone's job in the entire org to force Trubisky to step up. And Trubs has spent most of the year failing. Until the last couple of weeks. Thats what we have been watching.

If Nagy pulls it off, he will look like a genius. If Trubs folds, Nagy will look like a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Go to any game thread and it fluctuates from minute to minute.

Fucking Nagy WTF are you doing? Nice incompletion Mitch you FUCK, we could've had Mahomes or Watson but drafted this BUST!! Pace has to go!!! The whole team is shit!! Yeah close Club Dub and open fucking Club Flub!!!!!

Mitch throws a TD...

BOOM! OK well now we don't have to worry about drafting a QB. If the Vikings, Rams, and Seahawks all lose 85% of their remaining games, we're in and probably face the Ravens in the Super Bowl. Haha suck it Mitch haters!!!!!!! Where are you now?!?!

What the FUCK now the defense gives up a first down? FUCK THIS FUCKING TEAM I'M DONEEEE!!!!!
Lmao spot on

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how many people on here have no idea what they are looking at when they watch football until this year. If they even watch I guess.

The trajectory of the season has been pretty clear since the first game. Some people on here noticed then but not many. From day one, Nagy has challenged Trubisky to step up and take the team and he hasn't really relented all year. Eased back a bit, but never really wavered. Through all that shit QB play, Nagy never hesitated. He almost lost the team, but never altered course.

Dude has some stones cause he is risking his job. But Nagy put this team in the position where they were only going to do as well as Trubisky and has refused to change. With the gambit being that Trubs would rise to the occasion and take that next step.

People been wringing their hands about all kinds of other nonsense. The list of dumb shit people pick to complain about weekly has been Special person. As if a QB playing like shit and a coach that refuses hide his play isn't enough. Its like half the fuckidiots on here can't remember the last week and have to relearn why the bears were bad every game.

But the problems were never about Special person complaints like gadget plays or slogans or the Special person "playcalling" catchall that means whatever pissed of fans are mad about, depending on the week.

Nagy has been using the leverage of everyone's job in the entire org to force Trubisky to step up. And Trubs has spent most of the year failing. Until the last couple of weeks. Thats what we have been watching.

If Nagy pulls it off, he will look like a genius. If Trubs folds, Nagy will look like a fucking idiot.

Agree 100%

If Nagy cant get mitch to step up, there is no way Anthony Miller rises to top 3-4 WR level in the NFL, #1 in bears history. Really need Mitch to get his CHIT together. I'm liking more of what I'm seeing, looking forward to seeing more Antmill being hit in stride, get that TD stat where it should be.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

So all of this has been Nagy's genius and ballsy plan for the Bears to sink or swim with Trubisky?

The lack of running game, terrible playcalling, terrible personnel decisions, cowardly kneel downs to fuck the kicker, etc. were all just a fun way to test whether Trubisky was ready to lead the team?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And if they get a W @ Lambeau the optimism, will absolutely, be Well Deserved

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

WRONG