Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Does anyone have a boat? By that , I mean a powerboat. I am in the market for a boat for fishing, open water((chesapeake bay) and skiing. Anyone? Thanks for the input.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

My dad has a boat like this. He's had it for about 7-8 years and runs like a champ. I don't know anything about it other than I ride on it and drink beer. We just go to lakes, not anything cool like a Bay so idk what size you need. His is 23' and I'd say it's pretty small compared to most, but holds around 8 people comfortably.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

My dad has a boat like this. He's had it for about 7-8 years and runs like a champ. I don't know anything about it other than I ride on it and drink beer. We just go to lakes, not anything cool like a Bay so idk what size you need. His is 23' and I'd say it's pretty small compared to most, but holds around 8 people comfortably.
That's a nice boat. I'd be A ok with that. Not really looking to drop 60K on a boat though.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I know about boat ownership is that it is better to have good friends that have boats than to have your own.
Seconded. Someone once told me that the best days for a boat owner are when they buy it, and when they sell it. You obviously have different needs and desires than I, but I love the fact I rent a pontoon boat 3-4 times every summer, trash it, and don't have to pay for shit.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
evinrudegirl1955baja.jpg

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a nice boat. I'd be A ok with that. Not really looking to drop 60K on a boat though.
Like I said this was 8ish years ago, it wasn’t that expensive lol and it was a year old already. Dealer was trying to move it, cut him a deal. That was just the closest model I could find

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
xSwUKiZ.jpg

No boats, but this has fishing rods racks, and it's freaking awesome. I can haul four people (4 is illegal,3 people=legal) on the ski and an a few tubers behind me.
You can hop in the water can catch fish like a pro... bare hands.

i like Boats, Yachts and Cruisers, but Sailboats is hands down masculine AF, I always feel like i'm an ecclesiastic out there...like
kanye-west-fine-hospital-visit.gif

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I was always told that boat was an anagram for Break Out Another Thousand.
around 3 or 4 grands a year, PLUS insurance and gas!...that's why you get a sailboat or a ski. Sailboats is gas free and nobody fucks with you if you have a spear gun and the wannabes hawaii 5.o don't bother you much if you're drinking.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I was always told that if you can fuck it, fly it or float it, you're better off renting it.
airBnb is gonna catch up to me if i don't stop sleeping in other people's apartments when i'm on the the road.:cautious:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had 3. All of them fun. Last one could hit 70. Didn't do much of that.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still need a boat for beer runs. Should be able to grow dope.