I REALLY dislike Tony Kornheiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
let him talk, hopefully he might actually un-hype the Bears so they can fly under the radar all season long.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
who on espn doesnt hate the bears(outside of ditka and wilbon)...even on sportsnation colin cowherd said the bears are frauds....that are WR suck and our secondary is the worst in the league....bunch of haters on espn....instead of talking about what the bears did right to beat the boys...all they wanted to talk about is what the cowboys are doing wrong...garbage

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
who on espn doesnt hate the bears(outside of ditka and wilbon)...even on sportsnation colin cowherd said the bears are frauds....that are WR suck and our secondary is the worst in the league....bunch of haters on espn....instead of talking about what the bears did right to beat the boys...all they wanted to talk about is what the cowboys are doing wrong...garbage

What I find interesting is how quickly theyll pile on the Bears but how slowly theyll come to realize that Tom Brady's play for the last 3 years hasnt justified putting him with the elite QBs.

Its an east coast thing quite often with ESPN. THey have numerous analysts that live in Connecticut that watch and listen to local sports coverage and their analysis reflects it quite a lot.

If ESPN was based in South Dakota, its likely that their slant would be significantly different.

It seems like when ESPN is Chicago friendly, theyre only doing so because Chicago is a big market.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What I find interesting is how quickly theyll pile on the Bears but how slowly theyll come to realize that Tom Brady's play for the last 3 years hasnt justified putting him with the elite QBs.

Its an east coast thing quite often with ESPN. THey have numerous analysts that live in Connecticut that watch and listen to local sports coverage and their analysis reflects it quite a lot.

If ESPN was based in South Dakota, its likely that their slant would be significantly different.

It seems like when ESPN is Chicago friendly, theyre only doing so because Chicago is a big market.

True. They still hype up the Pat's like they are God's gift. I don't want a 15 minute intro story on a Tom Brady car accident that he wasnt even hurt in.

It's all Yankees, Red Sox, Cowboys, Pat's, lakers, Heat, Celtics...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
True. They still hype up the Pat's like they are God's gift. I don't want a 15 minute intro story on a Tom Brady car accident that he wasnt even hurt in.

It's all Yankees, Red Sox, Cowboys, Pat's, lakers, Heat, Celtics...

Sad that they are a team always given so much attention...Even before LeBron and Bosh joining there they had alot of attention.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Chicago put up the biggest fuss and ESPN saw the most complaints about East Coast bias from fans in Chicago. Thats why they created the ESPN Chicago subsite on ESPN.com. Now they've added a bunch of other cities, but Chicago was the first one.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
3-0 start with wins over the Cowboys and Packers.

That tells me they are for real. We'll see what kind of team we have after this monday night.

That should do it for just about everyone but it won't. Sportswriter don't like the Bears and even if we when 16-0 they would all be saying we will be one and done in the playoffs.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep doubting, but last year we didn't have URLACHER or PEPPERS!

True.Plus we had ron turner last year also...martz and tice have been huge so far with the thing i like to call in game adjustmesnts which turner couldnt do EVER...

if it wasnt for vasher in last years opener we beat GB...new and much improved offense as long as lovie doesnt play prevent defense we should beat GB twice

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Did anyone else see what Tony K said about the Cowboys? It would be a disapointment to him and the NFl if the cowboys didnt make the Super Bow. What a corn hole.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else see what Tony K said about the Cowboys? It would be a disapointment to him and the NFl if the cowboys didnt make the Super Bow. What a corn hole.

that jerk IS going to be disappointed, lol.. :nelson:

Status
Not open for further replies.