Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.
gimme a break. Nagy upheld his promise to Andy. Andy is getting paid 10 million dollars to hold a clipboard, I'm sure he will be fine.

Nice troll post though

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.
Sorry your son isn't the starter anymore, Mrs. Dalton. Disappointment happens in life sometimes. Sometimes, old talent is replaced by new talent. You still have memories of Andy's first place finish in the 1993 Halloween Contest though and the Bears can't take that from you. You hand-made that costume.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
My guess? If anyone is going to be traded/released it will be Foles. It’s pretty obvious what Foles thinks of Nagys stupid game plans and he’ll tell him to his face,
probably both gone after this season….and perhaps Nagy as well….

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On his way home from Halas Hall on Tuesday, Justin Fields received a phone call from Andy Dalton. A difficult day for Dalton was about to become a better one for Fields.

“He just told me it was a great opportunity for me and that’d he be here for it all, for everything I needed, and he just didn’t want it to be awkward,” Fields said. “He didn’t want our relationship to change because of the situation. So I told him that was very comforting to hear from him.”

That situation would be: Fields is now the Bears’ starting quarterback, win, lose or rookie growing pains. Dalton, even when he’s healthy, is now the backup. Nagy informed both quarterbacks of the change Tuesday and broke the news to Chicago and the rest of the NFL world Wednesday.

Our relationship has just grown over the past few months,” Fields said of Dalton. “And it’s going to continue to grow each and every day. Nick (Foles) and Andy, they’ve both been great to me. They’ve taught me a lot and of course, I’m going to be leaning on those guys for the rest of the season, to just learn as much as I can from them.”

Maybe the OP should take a lesson from Dalton. It pays to be a good human being regardless of whether you feel you got a raw deal or not. There is likely a future for Dalton in the booth or coaching if he wants it.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
as i said before, I lived in Cincy for a little while when I was younger, one of my brother's kids had cancer, they started a group for kids w/ cancer called the dragonflies....they took a trip to King's Island and it was hosted by Dalton who spent the ENTIRE day with kids w/ cancer, not an hour, not two hours, the entire day playing with the kids. The dude is a 1st rate human being and i wish him nothing but the best, he's a rich man but wants to play football. Who can blame him it's a great game, i think either he or Foles needs to be set free as we obviously don't need 2 backups

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm happy that Fields is getting the call but none of us know how well Dalton could do here. Nagy called his games.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Dalton would have never been better than Justin. I’ve seen enough of him through the years and he isn’t playing better than he did in his Cincy days. His best days, no matter who his coach is are well behind him. He is gonna be a good mentor for other quarterbacks though. Time for Andy to start thinking about being a backup

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What team would give us a draft pick for Dalton?

Also, I just read your post. Yikes...

no-points-idiotic.gif
Multiple teams would give up a draft pick or picks for A.Dalton.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
What team would give us a draft pick for Dalton?

Also, I just read your post. Yikes...

no-points-idiotic.gif
I mean there was a team dumb enough to trade for Adam Shaheen and Antmill. A team dumb enough to trade for Jakeem Grant.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Dalton would have never been better than Justin. I’ve seen enough of him through the years and he isn’t playing better than he did in his Cincy days. His best days, no matter who his coach is are well behind him. He is gonna be a good mentor for other quarterbacks though. Time for Andy to start thinking about being a backup
Wasn't a compare. I thought the Lions would be a good starting point for Fields. That said. The Nagy disaster in Cleveland may turn into a blessing.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm happy that Fields is getting the call but none of us know how well Dalton could do here. Nagy called his games.
He looked good in the games he did play in so i'm thinking he would of been just fine especially with Lazor calling plays.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Team like Miami could use Dalton if they want to patchwork save their season.

Even when healthy anyone is better then Tua the samoan, even Mitch is a huge upgrade.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mean there was a team dumb enough to trade for Adam Shaheen and Antmill. A team dumb enough to trade for Jakeem Grant.
Or some fans on CCS are dumber than they think they are when it comes to the inner parts of the game that they know nothing about.....Hmmmmmmmmmm.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wasn't a compare. I thought the Lions would be a good starting point for Fields. That said. The Nagy disaster in Cleveland may turn into a blessing.

I think this actually worked out for the best. Nagy got play calling pulled from him early enough in the season with Fields now the starter that we can evaluate Fields without the excuse of Nagy is ruining him and with an OC that seems committed to putting him in the best situations to excel. So he will sink or swim without any built in excuses outside of the OL which I am sure is going to be blamed now anytime he struggles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He looked good in the games he did play in so i'm thinking he would of been just fine especially with Lazor calling plays.
Maybe, maybe not. How's his deep ball and finding time to throw it? Fields managed to not throw a pick against Cleveland. I have never seen Andy in a game with that much pressure and not giving one up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think this actually worked out for the best. Nagy got play calling pulled from him early enough in the season with Fields now the starter that we can evaluate Fields without the excuse of Nagy is ruining him and with an OC that seems committed to putting him in the best situations to excel. So he will sink or swim without any built in excuses outside of the OL which I am sure is going to be blamed now anytime he struggles.
Just hoping for more good than bad and at least 2 steps forward before one back. I think Nagy was in on the decision to give up playcalling but it really doesn't matter. He had to be aware that he wasn't going to keep his job by continuing to call plays. If Lazor fails, Nagy can fain innocence (even though it was such an obvious fail in Cleveland) and if Lazor succeeds, he shares the credit. I just thank God than Lazor appears to be able to plan and call a game.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUAN PIZZARO AND THE GUYS I USED TO GROW UP WITH? I DUNNO.