I so hope the Bears trade Andy Dalton

Bust

Liked Posts:
None of these would trade for 10m dollar Andy. The only team see having even a remote outside chance of trading for him would be the Dolphins.....

Dolphins and the Bears do trade hands frequently. Some big names too . . .

I didn't know Brandon Ayanbadejo was a trade acquisition from the Dolphins. That dude was beast on special teams during Devin Hester's prime years. Bears stole Brandon Marshall too from Miami . . .

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I didn't either until you obviously needed help here. My initial response came from unbiased observation. Try it sometime. Also lose the defensive spin and come up with some basis for a comment next time.
dc601398-4529-4944-93bb-46194e64ce2b_text.gif

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
QB2 Get used to it OP! That's where Andy is at in his career.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.
Ms Dalton...it will be okay, he still gets 10 mil

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.
Disagree. Andy is a nice back up to have.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’d have no problems giving Dalton the chase Daniels contract ($7 million) after this season, provided they can find a trade for Foles. Otherwise just keep Foles he is a good backup qb.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Why?

How did you type that comment when you are clearly using both hands on Dalton's dick???

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trolls unite! UNITE! against THIS abomination, this Texan, Unite! Left! And Right! Trumptard and Libtard together we fight!! Bring flame and poison, beezlebub and wind, and mother mary...against this Frog, this dog. Trolls unite!!!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sigh, I shouldn’t have to explain it.

Let me go through your logic for you:

Dallas is the only team that might be interested, and that is based on injury to the starter.

Prescott is Dallas's starter.

What's to explain?

If that's not what you meant then you need to figure a better way to write.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Why?

#douche

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trolls unite! UNITE! against THIS abomination, this Texan, Unite! Left! And Right! Trumptard and Libtard together we fight!! Bring flame and poison, beezlebub and wind, and mother mary...against this Frog, this dog. Trolls unite!!!
Lmao Rask are you okay buddy? ?

bears51/40

Liked Posts: