I so hope the Bears trade Andy Dalton

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine the talk Nagy would have to have with him?!!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Why?

reason 1 - Nagy. Nagy did AD wrong. He broke his promise. He caved to pressure from stupid fans and the media. To save his job. AD shouldn’t have to play for a liar and weakling.

reason 2 - shitty OL. The bears OL sucks. Truly. Fields will get hurt. Why put AD in to deal with it? Foles can take the beating.

reason 3 - shit fans. Bears fans suck. You complain, bitch, and boo. You don’t know football. Your lack of football knowledge is shocking, laughable. Most all Texans get this game at a deep level. I have no idea why you all are so ignorant. Y’all are so beat down for so long that you have a loser culture. Horrid. I can’t imagine any player truly wanting to play for you.

reason 4 - AD is too nice a guy for this town. The organization, fans, coaches, etc don’t value nice people. You want something different. Ok fine. But AD shouldn’t have to stay in this hell.

Conclusion - Andy’s a super nice guy. I’m not. So as far as I am concerned anyone that disagrees can suck my balls.
Cool story Andy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What team would give us a draft pick for Dalton?

Also, I just read your post. Yikes...

no-points-idiotic.gif

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
What if the Bears traded him to a shittier organization with a shittier oline.....like the Texans?

Would that be nice (since he's from texas) or an asshole move (since he'll be a loser the rest of the season)?

Such a conundrum.....but.....word on the street is the bears FO accommodates over paid veteran qb trade wishes and demands.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What team would give us a draft pick for Dalton?

Also, I just read your post. Yikes...

no-points-idiotic.gif
Honestly? Indianapolis, San Francisco, Miami, New Orleans...not saying he's absolutely an upgrade (well he's certainly better than Garoppolo and Lance right now) but he would probably be worth a shot. All these teams have playoff aspirations.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What if the Bears traded him to a shittier organization with a shittier oline.....like the Texans?

Would that be nice (since he's from texas) or an asshole move (since he'll be a loser the rest of the season)?

Such a conundrum.....but.....word on the street is the bears FO accommodates over paid veteran qb trade wishes and demands.
The Texans know this is a lost season. They wont trade picks for a guy who might be the difference between four wins and five wins.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The Texans know this is a lost season. They wont trade picks for a guy who might be the difference between four wins and five wins.

It's Ryan Pace.....we'll be trading them andy Dalton AND picks for nothing......and probably picking up the remaining tab on the contract.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
If he can’t accept QB2 and be a good teammate, he should be traded. Rookies should not have to look over their shoulders or deal with disgruntled veterans. That’s one of the reasons why the Patriots jettisoned Cam Newton. Hopefully that's not the case with Dalton. I personally think Dalton will continue to be good teammate.... but time will tell.

As for any entitlement AD should feel, he needs to put his big boy pants on and deal with it. He is new here. And Justin Fields is new here. It’s not like Andy has been playing for the Bears for a while and has built a legacy here — BOTH players are new.

As for any promise of being the Starter, that was made BEFORE the draft unfolded the way that it did. So many things had to fall perfectly in alignment for the Bears to be able to move up and grab Fields that any rational person could never predict that would happen. Once Fields got drafted, the hand writing was on the wall. AD’s days were numbered. That’s football.

To the OP, quit your little whiney tantrum and stop crying in your beer over a Millionaire journeyman Quarterback. AD will be just fine. He will continue to play here or latch on elsewhere and resume his mediocre career — all while spending his millions. I don’t think AD needs your little pity party.

Regarding your shot at Bear fans — you are just butt hurt… butt hurt and want to lash out. Well, I could, in turn, say a bunch of derogatory things about Texas but I won’t go there. Suffice it to say, if you love Texas and it’s fans so much, you should support one of their teams. We don’t need fare weather fans here. You won’t be missed — Bear fans will be just fine without you bud.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jack Easterby is dumb as fuck, though.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If the bears don’t at least split their next two games, I’m putting a lot of guys on the block. Dalton, Quinn, Robinson, Hicks, Jackson, and Mack would all be on the block if they go 0-2 against the Raiders/Pack. Obviously, the chances they could trade all those guys is practically zero, but I don’t see any reason they can’t get at least a 2 for Quinn and a 4 (maybe future 4) for Hicks. If there’s an injury to a QB somewhere Dalton could offer some potential value. Hell, who knows…maybe a 2 and future 2 for Mack. I would take it at this point. Stockpile picks and put more resources into the offense and younger defensive players.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If the bears don’t at least split their next two games, I’m putting a lot of guys on the block. Dalton, Quinn, Robinson, Hicks, Jackson, and Mack would all be on the block if they go 0-2 against the Raiders/Pack. Obviously, the chances they could trade all those guys is practically zero, but I don’t see any reason they can’t get at least a 2 for Quinn and a 4 (maybe future 4) for Hicks. If there’s an injury to a QB somewhere Dalton could offer some potential value. Hell, who knows…maybe a 2 and future 2 for Mack. I would take it at this point. Stockpile picks and put more resources into the offense and younger defensive players.
Not only is none of this going to happen, none of them are going to be put on the block.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Why?

I agree with you.

The Bears should trade Dalton to the Texans because Texans will love him. Give up a 2nd rounder and he is yours.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
Why?

Idk if you’re Andy’s friend or something but you’re obviously just a Dalton fan so you won’t be missed! Dalton is getting paid 10mil to sit his ass on the bench and help the rookie. Fields might get hurt, you never know. I actually wanted to see him play a little more

You thought Dalton was gonna take the Bears to the super bowl and get a long term contract here or with another team? ??He had a better chance with the Cowboys last year. Nope, made the cowboys hurry up and sign Dak. His time here was limited after Fields was drafted anyway. His best case was staying on to be a backup if Foles was traded. Why so but hurt? Dalton’s a millionaire, he’ll be ok?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Dalton never had a chance here. He was effectively handicapped. Imagine how hard it would be to play well with the OP trying to ride on your dick 24/7.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm happy that Fields is getting the call but none of us know how well Dalton could do here. Nagy called his games.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We should try to sell some players for picks. We need all the cheap labor draft picks we can get cause our cap is a mess. I’m sure naggy wants to hold onto everyone for dear life cause dude has no future here if cheap ownership will do the right thing in offseason. As far as pace if his job is secure he should try to sell what he can that he doesn’t plan on re-signing.

as to op fuck you. You deserve to be trapped in a closet with no light with @dabears70