I think Trubisky’s sack has dropped!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I can figure is a different play caller.

Things don't seem so "cute".

I agree.....I don't get the sense that the playcalling is there to outsmart anyone......it is bang bang quick after the snap with people moving to spots and giving little time for the defense to think or the offense to outsmart itself...

ImSure

Liked Posts:
I agree.....I don't get the sense that the playcalling is there to outsmart anyone......it is bang bang quick after the snap with people moving to spots and giving little time for the defense to think or the offense to outsmart itself...
If we're playing to Mitch's strengths now I'm now wondering if we're also playing to the oline's strengths.

Maybe the oline is better with this straight ahead stuff???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lots of 1/2 field stuff, running and rollouts etc. Mitch still kept MN in the game because he didn't see the defense correctly but overall a very good game.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears coaching staff has finally found an OL that works too. Why they hell did it take so long? Mustipher has been a mauler in the run game.

This is one of my biggest gripes with Nagy. He seems so hesitant to ever make a change even when things are not working. Why Coward continued to play is beyond me. He was fucking awful.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Listen guys I have no idea of x's and 0's. Just played tackle as a kid in a field or the southside streets of Chicago. Only plays I knew was run down and make a turn at Mr Kowalski's car. I like most of you wanted to get rid of Mitch with good reason because most of the time he made big mistakes. Oh God we could have had MaHomes or Watson we all said. But maybe, just maybe, Mitch is much better then we thought. It's like a team gives up on somebody he goes somewhere else and bam he's productive.
My opinion now is a franchise Mitch and see what happens. But still get rid of Pace and maybe hold on to Nagy. But Nagy has made more mistakes then Mitch really so maybe he should be out of door. And if it's true that Mitch is telling Nagy how to use him with these results, no question bye bye bye. For a team to win they don't need a guy to throw 300 + yards. If a guy like Mitch throws for 200 plus yards with no major mistakes lets keep him. Forget about trading up to get a QB and start building the O-Line. It's not exciting watching the draft and hearing from Michigan the Chicago Bears select an All Pro offensive. I'm excited again.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Listen guys I have no idea of x's and 0's. Just played tackle as a kid in a field or the southside streets of Chicago. Only plays I knew was run down and make a turn at Mr Kowalski's car. I like most of you wanted to get rid of Mitch with good reason because most of the time he made big mistakes. Oh God we could have had MaHomes or Watson we all said. But maybe, just maybe, Mitch is much better then we thought. It's like a team gives up on somebody he goes somewhere else and bam he's productive.
My opinion now is a franchise Mitch and see what happens. But still get rid of Pace and maybe hold on to Nagy. But Nagy has made more mistakes then Mitch really so maybe he should be out of door. And if it's true that Mitch is telling Nagy how to use him with these results, no question bye bye bye. For a team to win they don't need a guy to throw 300 + yards. If a guy like Mitch throws for 200 plus yards with no major mistakes lets keep him. Forget about trading up to get a QB and start building the O-Line. It's not exciting watching the draft and hearing from Michigan the Chicago Bears select an All Pro offensive. I'm excited again.
Thanks for that

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It shows just how badly Nagy wanted to run his own offense rather than run an NFL offense.

I really like Nagy. I wanted him to succeed. But he is the problem if he becomes the playcaller again.
if they finish 8-8 or better, I don't think he gets fired. They probably bring everyone back and tell him to keep Lazor as the playcaller.