I took notes instead of just watching the game

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
- We have real Running Backs on this team, and Patterson is not one of them. He avoids contact and his feet stop moving as soon as he does get contact. 4th and 1....WTF this is Highschool shit Nagy

- Left side of the O-line is complete garbage, I know we have discussed this to death, but even a casual observer of the game (my Wife) asked "why is no one blocking for your QB" (she is a Ravens fan)

- The Run Defense is hurting big time without a legit NT. The Jetsweep stuff was killing us, but that is because the OLBs need to be inside to help with the run.

- Ginn is useless....that punter was good but Ginn could have run under a few of those with a fair catch and could have saved us precious field position. He should be traded away for a ham sandwich or cut.

- Mario Edwards is showing up again, he is a nice depth player (a positive note)

- Keep trying the connection to Mooney deep. I know it did not work, but you need that kind of stuff on tape, and need to go back to it in more games, but perhaps try to scheme it where he is not double covered

- Go to the line quickly if there is a questionable call that goes your way and force the opposing HC to make a decision without a good look at the previous play.....this is Highschool shit Nagy....

- 19 Seconds left on the board at the end of the first half and you are forcing a punt, but you decide to let the clock run out......WTF Nagy.....this is Highschool shit Nagy (there is a theme here)

- Catch the damn ball Gipson. Look I know that defenders are not that good at catching the ball, but Gipson had a couple of opportunities and one of them was with a lot of room for him to run it back, and he did not even make an attempt to catch it.

- I really am thinking the Ref have it out for the Bears, both the roughing the passer (Hicks) and Pass interference(JJ) were BS calls on the same play.....

- When I saw Eddie holding his knee I thought maybe the season is over.

- Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense, but he is simply getting too cute with player selection and poor play calling. He was out coached, period.

- Nick Foles interception in the endzone was a bad throw, he was forcing it, when a throw up might have given Mooney a better chance.

- I know I said this before, but PATTERSON on 4th and 1? .......

- RRH had both a blocked FG kick and a TFL, nice depth player. There was a chance at that point (blocked FG) to make it a turning point and have another miracle comeback, but it did not happen

- The Rams only score 24 on us, but that is only because that is all they needed. The Defense stopped the obvious run plays at the end, but if the Rams had pressed the issue, they could have scored more.

In Conclusion, I wanted to like Nagy and have a playcaller that would think outside the box, but Nagy is bad with situational awareness, player selection, and time management. He is also incapable of running a fast pace offense beyond his scripted plays......

The lack of a cohesive Offense is 100% on Nagy's shoulder, and I do not want him to delegate play calling to another, because, I hate to say this but he is as bad at coaching as Mitch is at playing QB, and I want them both gone.....
-

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Good thing you took notes because I don’t think anybody else noticed any of those things. ?

I was not happy that they let the 12 seconds run off at the end of the first half until I watched more of Ted Ginn and realized what’s the point forcing them to punch so your guy can run away from it.

I have never seen a team literally does not have a man who can capably even attempt to catch a punt even for a fair catch.

But if Ted Ginn is on the roster for the next game something is seriously wrong.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I understand why Ginn is here since the speed WR was a 5th round rookie but I never liked him. Meh route runner with average hands at best. I think he's on punt returns simply because he's fast and expendable. Here's the thing, If you don't want to put a starter like Mooney or Antmil back there, WhyTF did you use Cohen?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Good thing you took notes because I don’t think anybody else noticed any of those things. ?

I was not happy that they let the 12 seconds run off at the end of the first half until I watched more of Ted Ginn and realized what’s the point forcing them to punch so your guy can run away from it.

I have never seen a team literally does not have a man who can capably even attempt to catch a punt even for a fair catch.

But if Ted Ginn is on the roster for the next game something is seriously wrong.

Yeah I think there is like 3 similar post out there, just needed to get it off my chest....Thanks for letting me rant...

sopclod

Liked Posts:
I agree with you about downfield plays to Mooney but those are tough to execute when Foles has no time and/or running for his life.

I also 100% agree about the running backs, Miller and Nall aren't scaring anybody but they're at least.. you know... running backs. I like Montgomery a lot and feel sorry for him.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Here's an idea, Patterson is useless as a RB, how about we use him in the punt return also?

Cut Ginn and get Pierce on the field. He is an actually RB that is not a gimmick.....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I agree with you about downfield plays to Mooney but those are tough to execute when Foles has no time and/or running for his life.

I also 100% agree about the running backs, Miller and Nall aren't scaring anybody but they're at least.. you know... running backs. I like Montgomery a lot and feel sorry for him.

If Miller is not ready to start playing how about Pierce, he is also a real Running Back....

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were a couple points left off:

1. Jimmy Graham is 4th in TDs scored in the red zone. Yet they get to the redzone and he's taken out. Interception.
2. 4th and 2 toss sweep to Patterson was run to the left side on the short side of the field. Out of a 3 by 1 receiver set with no TEs on the field. Javon Wims is supposed to block a LB?
3. Why is Harris still getting reps over Kmet? Kmet got his 50/50 ball in the game. Harris had drops. And nearly got a safety called on him holding because he failed to keep the correct position on his block.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
The Rams needed and wanted this win more. This Is A Business.

The Bears? did not get many lucky bounces this Game.

surprised that anyone is shocked with this Oline and missing Goldman Bears took the L.

Bears can beat the Saints and probably the Titans IMO. This Oline needs rebuilt in FA & the Draft. ? until then expect the same shit. #Beardown

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
The Rams only score 24 on us, but that is only because that is all they needed. The Defense stopped the obvious run plays at the end, but if the Rams had pressed the issue, they could have scored more
No they didn't want to turnover the ball they respected our defense.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The Rams needed and wanted this win more. This Is A Business.

The Bears? did not get many lucky bounces this Game.

surprised that anyone is shocked with this Oline and missing Goldman Bears took the L.

Bears can beat the Saints and probably the Titans IMO. This Oline needs rebuilt in FA & the Draft. ? until then expect the same shit. #Beardown

I'm not sure how you see us beating the Titans, even the Saints we will need to score points because Brees will get his....

I don't see another opportunity to win until the Vikings game....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
No they didn't want to turnover the ball they respected our defense.
Maybe I stated that wrong, if our offense would have forced them to play less conservative, I think they could have score more....

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If our offense scored more our defense wouldn't have given up 24 points.
I cringe when I think of how good this defense would be if the offense was just like 15th in the league.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
- Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense,
Sorry, but I want to punch anyone that says this phrase.
That's like saying I don't have the right suit to were to my execution.
What fucking offense? Every aspect of his "offense" is horseshit. The problem is not the personnel it's one person.

John Harbaugh went from an in the pocket statue QB to a run oriented offense with the most mobile QB in a generation without missing a beat.

Nagy is just a shitty coach. Period. End of story.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Sorry, but I want to punch anyone that says this phrase.
That's like saying I don't have the right suit to were to my execution.
What fucking offense? Every aspect of his "offense" is horseshit. The problem is not the personnel it's one person.

John Harbaugh went from an in the pocket statue QB to a run oriented offense with the most mobile QB in a generation without missing a beat.

Nagy is just a shitty coach. Period. End of story.

You are worse than the major news networks, you quoted 1/3 of what I said.....

My actual quote was - Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense, but he is simply getting too cute with player selection and poor play calling. He was out coached, period.

You quoted me as saying "Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense,"

The talent along the o-line is abysmal, and the reality is that every NFL team that has trouble blocking for the QB and RBs, is going to struggle, NAGY included. But that does not mean I am making an excuses for his poor coaching.

Look at the Texans, even though they have the mighty Watson, the team can do nothing right this season because Oline play and talent is terrible.

Essentially you and I agree, Nagy is not performing well.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You are worse than the major news networks, you quoted 1/3 of what I said.....

My actual quote was - Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense, but he is simply getting too cute with player selection and poor play calling. He was out coached, period.

You quoted me as saying"Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense,"
We do agree, I just am tired of, "Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense..." followed by anything. That preface assumes there is a personnel that his dog shit coaching would work for.

Plus, I don't really want to punch anyone in the face, just trying to add a little levity to a shitty day after gameday.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We do agree, I just am tired of, "Nagy might not have the personnel he needs to run his offense..." followed by anything. That preface assumes there is a personnel that his dog shit coaching would work for.

Plus, I don't really want to punch anyone in the face, just trying to add a little levity to a shitty day after gameday.
Yeah I get it, Nagy is not help his players no matter what talent level they are at.

Besides a good punch in the face always lightens up the party.... :)

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna disagree necessarily, but your also assuming any good coach could have this offense functioning normally.

I'm not sure that's the case. This may be the least talented offense top to bottom in the nfl