"I was smiling mid route" - Darnell Mooney

msadows

Liked Posts:
You can tell that these offensive guys are happy AF to see a guy of justin's talent on the team.

This is going to be the best QB any of these guys have worked with on offense. Arob deserves this.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
there's already a thread with this all up in it buddy

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why are they happy? I thought they all loved Mitch and were being held back by Matt Nagy?

I've admitted mitch was bad going on like two years ago.

There is nothing wrong with cheering on a chicago bear to succed. No matter how slim the odds.

You're just trolling to be a dick now. Stay classy!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have a hard-on for homophobia

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
isn’t it the time of year when you brag to a bunch of grown men on the internet about how “big” your dick is while completely trashed on your third bud lite seltzer and lecturing us about big dick energy
I can skate by with the Big D talk but my god I would lose all respect for msadows for drinking bud lite seltzer. Wait, nevermined, I’ve already lost respect for him and can’t lose it again.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Not as hard as HeHateMe's when Grimson rubs his back.
So please let me literally get this straight am I to never understand not only why you talk about your penis to other male bears fans but also about other forum members penisus as well?

msadows

Liked Posts:
So please let me literally get this straight am I to never understand not only why you talk about your penis to other male bears fans but also about other forum members penisus as well?

:what:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
They say that a picture is literally worth thousands of words but in this case you have posted a gif as a response which I could respond to with literally thousands of words as to how worthless it is in making sense to me as to why you are constantly talking about yours and others penii. Shaking my head!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking it's latent homosexuality masquerading as homophobia.