I went to the bears game today

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I remember the time those Lions went 4-0 in the preseason and won the super bowl!!!
Who cares about a result in preseason? It’s about how the team looks, not the score.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'll prolly just get lost in Chicago and killed irl though cause my dress flannel with the sleeves ripped off and wranglers n work boots combined with my white skin and beard make me look like a Trumper

Might get sniped showing up looking like some Yall Qaeda

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might get sniped showing up looking like some Yall Qaeda
I'll be like .. hey yaw know how ta find soldier field and just hear a mob scream...get him!
As I'm beat ta death after waiting my whole life ta goto a live bears game ill hear that ironic song playing in the background

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'll be like .. hey yaw know how ta find soldier field and just hear a mob scream...get him!
As I'm beat ta death after waiting my whole life ta goto a live bears game ill hear that ironic song playing in the background

That'd be a crazy ending to your amazing life bruh. So maybe wear a Bears sweatshirt instead of the Paul Bunyon gear? Live life man!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also went to the game. 1/2 fans clapped for Trubisky, most others did nothing. Some idiots booed.

team looked terrible. If this is any indication of the regular season, this will be Nagys last year

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You’re confusing roosevelt and lake shore drive with lakeview. Worst you would get is a wrinkled nose on the north side. Just wear a duster and a bush hat like patrick swayze coming in from bumfuck egypt and you should be okay

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
That'd be a crazy ending to your amazing life bruh. So maybe wear a Bears sweatshirt instead of the Paul Bunyon gear? Live life man!
Well I could break out the cutler jersey for one more ride

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No, but I have no idea now if I want to start Dalton and let him die or run fields out there and have him make mistakes.
Let your penis decide dude.

msadows

Liked Posts:
and it'll have nothing to do with him.

Honestly, I'm not even sold on allen. I mean, he had a he'll of a year in a covid environment.....but the dudes been innacurate his whole career outside of last year.

Just scares me, is all. I'd be thrilled to have him on this team that being said.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who cares about a result in preseason? It’s about how the team looks, not the score.
It’s about staying healthy. Any game you walk away with no major injuries in the preseason is a win.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lmao Mitch ain't no champ but he is a starting caliber NFL qb I tried telling you mfs who were suffering from MDS this all last season

Calm yourself, I had the all-22 in front of me and all mitch did was what a 5th year NFL qb should do in preseason.

He's still a bum, when the real snaps come he becomes a mental midget, and I love mitch. I'd love him to prove me wrong, but we've seen him look great when he has no pressure and a run game....

I'd be more worried about this defense right now. Which, honestly.....yea, looks like if goldman/Quan miss any time this year any team with a run game is going to destroy this team offensively.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I'm not even sold on allen. I mean, he had a he'll of a year in a covid environment.....but the dudes been innacurate his whole career outside of last year.

Just scares me, is all. I'd be thrilled to have him on this team that being said.
I need to see it from a player 2 years straight for me to be sold. But i think playing that good is a really hard thing to do without it being legit. We'll see. Definitely one of the more intriguing players to watch this season imo.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It’s about staying healthy. Any game you walk away with no major injuries in the preseason is a win.

I recall one bear being hurt but no idea who. Think it was in the 60's.
I also went to the game. 1/2 fans clapped for Trubisky, most others did nothing. Some idiots booed.

team looked terrible. If this is any indication of the regular season, this will be Nagys last year

They looked god awful, undisciplined all over. I know it's preseason, but shit.....

This might be the worst ST unit in the nfl....which is usually an indicator you have zero depth.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Lmao Mitch ain't no champ but he is a starting caliber NFL qb I tried telling you mfs who were suffering from MDS this all last season
Oh I agree. I had faith in the kid and didn’t want him to leave. But I’m stating facts right now. He’s a back up. Who knows what the future brings for him but that’s what he is right now.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Just kidding, but I do feel like I am cursing the bears
Do something for the team. Go watch some Packer games live (no, not against the Bears). Hopefully, the curse is for the team you are watching and not the Bears. We could use a few loses from the Packers.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do something for the team. Go watch some Packer games live (no, not against the Bears). Hopefully, the curse is for the team you are watching and not the Bears. We could use a few loses from the Packers.
He should just go to tilted kilt for the rest of the season