I will never understand why after probably only viewing ONE GAME from the Bills in the playoffs that now Daboll is supposed to be the bears new HC?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It's like someone whomst only watched bears games decides to acturally pay attention to another team and decides that is a sufficient level of experience with the team and the offense and the coordinator considered to be a HC candidate to make this sort of assessment that Daboll is capable of being the panacea for curing all of the Bears ills I mean are you kidding me?

Literally shut up with this horrible take and stop showing your football ignorance and stick to just posting tweets from some ignoramus want to be bears insider instead.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's like someone whomst only watched bears games decides to acturally pay attention to another team and decides that is a sufficient level of experience with the team and the offense and the coordinator considered to be a HC candidate to make this sort of assessment that Daboll is capable of being the panacea for curing all of the Bears ills I mean are you kidding me?

Literally shut up with this horrible take and stop showing your football ignorance and stick to just posting tweets from some ignoramus want to be bears insider instead.

Who is your favorite candidate Vick? Also did you pinot and fuck last night?

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that if you look at Daboll’s resume, he is a strong candidate. He will have a plan to get the most out of Fields. Fields has to be the priority!!!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Who is your favorite candidate Vick? Also did you pinot and fuck last night?
I want Harburrough or Brian Flores secondly but am not opposed to Dabbol but just think it's literally bandwagonish jumping of the gun to think after obviously only seeing one playoff game that Daboll is the heir parent to the thrown thar naggy just got his butt dumped off of into the gutter.

Also yes.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I think that if you look at Daboll’s resume, he is a strong candidate. He will have a plan to get the most out of Fields. Fields has to be the priority!!!
There were mighty struggles on the offense for the Bills this season during the regular season and also their quarterback is currently much better than Feilds and what about the defence? Head coach needs to do more then just be a QB coach horse whispering guru he needs to be a leader of men!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Daboll was a solid candidate before last night of it makes you feel better Vick.

If you have stock in Ben Allbright then Daboll was the favorite for Bears HC since day 1.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Daboll was a solid candidate before last night of it makes you feel better Vick.

If you have stock in Ben Allbright then Daboll was the favorite for Bears HC since day 1.
But other tweeters say it is more likely 1. HARBOUGH AND 2 FLORES

and then there is the ignoramus from the Da Bears Blog whomst tweets about any candidate that has being tweeted about being a possible front running candidate ? ?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

wow - strong opinions on what others based their opinions on without knowing if it's body of work or 1 game. Pretty impressive against one of best ever game planners especially against familiar opponent where there are no secrets. You appear to like to slam everyone and try hard to pick a fight.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
But other tweeters say it is more likely 1. HARBOUGH AND 2 FLORES

and then there is the ignoramus from the Da Bears Blog whomst tweets about any candidate that has being tweeted about being a possible front running candidate ? ?
Only idiots like Joe Dirt and Dong bears follow bearblog.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I agree, solid candidate but ppl are taking last night and acting like Daboll is hands down the greatest OC of all time lol. He’s had a ton of one year stints as OC and the Bills O did have its struggles this season.

I’m fine with him but will also come with heavy skepticism.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I agree. I find it odd that now, all of a sudden, because of this one game, everybody is a fan of Daboll.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Making decisions based on the emotions of a singular moment in time is a recipe for disaster. Daboll may end up being a great HC, but one game doesn't change the fact that his resume outside of Buffalo is not good.

It should worry people that the only time he had any success just so happened to coincide with the rise of Josh Allen. If Daboll was truly a QB whisperer, you would think he would have been able to get more out of the other quarterbacks he coached, but that was never the case.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
wow - strong opinions on what others based their opinions on without knowing if it's body of work or 1 game. Pretty impressive against one of best ever game planners especially against familiar opponent where there are no secrets. You appear to like to slam everyone and try hard to pick a fight.
I've never read a post from you so maybe perhaps stop literally coming at me like I'm the one trying to start a fight because I literally have no clue whomst you even are.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want Harburrough or Brian Flores secondly but am not opposed to Dabbol but just think it's literally bandwagonish jumping of the gun to think after obviously only seeing one playoff game that Daboll is the heir parent to the thrown thar naggy just got his butt dumped off of into the gutter.

Also yes.

I mean it's not like people weren't talking about Daboll long before yesterday...

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree. I find it odd that now, all of a sudden, because of this one game, everybody is a fan of Daboll.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Making decisions based on the emotions of a singular moment in time is a recipe for disaster. Daboll may end up being a great HC, but one game doesn't change the fact that his resume outside of Buffalo is not good.

It should worry people that the only time he had any success just so happened to coincide with the rise of Josh Allen. If Daboll was truly a QB whisperer, you would think he would have been able to get more out of the other quarterbacks he coached, but that was never the case.
He was a top candidate long before yesterday.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just don’t want one of those no emotion defensive coaches who just stand there all game long. I fear that’s what they will end up with.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Short of Harbaugh he was in the next tier with many don't you think?
Yes but not just because last night like for some ignoramuses is all they needed to literally jump onto his balls like horny girls literally high on dabs and stimulants.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to wonder... I mean seems like Daboll has been having a lot of problems getting the O going this year and gotta wonder if they cut him out of game planning and thats why there was such an improvement.

I mean this is pure speculation, but just sayin

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

Good post…. because I also remember how Bills fans wanted Daboll gone THIS SEASON after the Bills struggled offensively…. with many claiming he was unimaginative and that their offense was underperforming.

That was THIS SEASON people. They wanted him gone!! So temper your enthusiasm a bit and keep a level head. He may be the right guy… maybe not… time will tell— but let’s not pretend that this guy is somehow a “can’t miss” guy. He can DEFINITELY miss…. and miss big!!!

Last edited: