I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s the offseason, just days after the draft, and the Bears just traded up to get one of the gems of the draft and the OP is being a bully about online posts in a Bears message board.

I’m I understand this correctly?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It’s the offseason, just days after the draft, and the Bears just traded up to draft one of the gems of the stock and the OP is being a bully about online posts in a Bears message board.

I’m I understand this correctly?
Fun Fact: the OP blows goats. I have proof.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
No, seriously, some of ya'll need to pump the brakes on the Fields threads. My title is only slightly sarcastic. Some of the stuff that's getting posted is borderline obsession. Please spare us YouTube videos from some "mom's basement" type breaking down his thoughts to his HS buddies.

Again, Fan Sided and Bleacher Report is written by guys like @dabears70

Chill the fuck out.

Justin Fields isn't jumping out of a phone both and racking up 30 ppg his rookie year.

Why?

- Because Matt Nagy is still a boob.
- Because the offensive line still sucks and doesn't have a legit LT. That's a big effing problem.
- Because Tarik Cohen is shit.
- Because David Montgomery having a career year would mean he's league average.
- Because Cole Kmet has done jack shit.
- Because Darnell Mooney has to continue progressing this year.
- Because Anthony Miller cannot run routes and his shoulder falls outta the socket.
- And you know what? Riley Ridley hasn't played because he sucks. Not because there's some conspiracy against him.

Carry on...

I believe you meant to refer to Riley Reid?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know a guy that beat cancer. When he went in for his last treatment, the oncology department gave him this big send off. It really was something. He put it live on Facebook and everything. Then he got into a car accident on the way home and died. Despite all of that, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat if it meant never having to read another one of your posts ever again.
I’d throw Alpha Male and Anytime into that pile too and then we would trending in the right direction.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I wonder what Justin Fields’ balls smell like?”

Similar to your breath?
I like the pick, but I'm not gargling his balls like some of the posts I'm reading here. The offense has a lot of problems to work out.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only fatties are scared of covid. And if you are scared of it after you are vaccinated then good luck trying to enjoy the rest of your life because it will never be completely gone. You can probably get your flu shot and covid shot at the same time next year and every year after and still die of the 100’s of 1000’s of other shit that kills people every day.
#learnmicrobiology
#whatdoeslessthan1%mean?
#youwillalldieeventually

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the pick, but I'm not gargling his balls like some of the posts I'm reading here. The offense has a lot of problems to work out.
Hope you get the enjoyment you evidently need from patting yourself on the back

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't you be blowing your smart buddy tucky right now?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
giphy.gif

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, seriously, some of ya'll need to pump the brakes on the Fields threads. My title is only slightly sarcastic. Some of the stuff that's getting posted is borderline obsession. Please spare us YouTube videos from some "mom's basement" type breaking down his thoughts to his HS buddies.

Again, Fan Sided and Bleacher Report is written by guys like @dabears70

Chill the fuck out.

Justin Fields isn't jumping out of a phone both and racking up 30 ppg his rookie year.

Why?

- Because Matt Nagy is still a boob.
- Because the offensive line still sucks and doesn't have a legit LT. That's a big effing problem.
- Because Tarik Cohen is shit.
- Because David Montgomery having a career year would mean he's league average.
- Because Cole Kmet has done jack shit.
- Because Darnell Mooney has to continue progressing this year.
- Because Anthony Miller cannot run routes and his shoulder falls outta the socket.
- And you know what? Riley Ridley hasn't played because he sucks. Not because there's some conspiracy against him.

Carry on...
or we don't

i mean what are you going to do about it?

:deer:

check any bears forum, reddit etc and its the same thing. leave us alone and let us be hopeful for once

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many posters talk to him more than I do. I think we've @ each other less than 15 times. I think some of y'all are the ones obsessed with him.

Nope. Just shuts down annoying assholes.
You have had sex with tucky 15 times? You sluts.