I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’m excited sure but am also a realist.
If Fields gets the start in a new 17 game season I don’t expect him to win more than 20 games.
You gotta keep your feet on the ground.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I know a guy that beat cancer. When he went in for his last treatment, the oncology department gave him this big send off. It really was something. He put it live on Facebook and everything. Then he got into a car accident on the way home and died. Despite all of that, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat if it meant never having to read another one of your posts ever again.

Can Pace make that trade tonight?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
but seriously, i dont think you can visit any bears message board, reddit etc without seeing this. its kind of a big deal for us

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
@Anytime23 is one of the best posters on this forum, and @Alpha Male, despite his fog machines and beefy sister, is one of the most improved posters.
Good lord Gus. Guys that know football on this board are @Adipost, @rawdawg, @Wild_x_Card, @modo, @dennehy, @Bort, @ijustposthere and there are certainly others. That dude is not even in the same zip code. Not even close... To each his own... I do enjoy your stuff.

To be fair, @Alpha Male has definitely improved.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Used to be a worthless turd of a thread like this would be taken over and made silly for hundreds of posts

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
this time it’s different. it’s not just ignorant bears homers celebrating the pick, it’s being universally praised. if you can’t be happy and optimistic in a time like this what’s the point of being a fan?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Only fatties are scared of covid. And if you are scared of it after you are vaccinated then good luck trying to enjoy the rest of your life because it will never be completely gone. You can probably get your flu shot and covid shot at the same time next year and every year after and still die of the 100’s of 1000’s of other shit that kills people every day.
#learnmicrobiology
#whatdoeslessthan1%mean?
#youwillalldieeventually
My gosh my dude. We've been through this for an entire year and you still don't understand it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good lord Gus. Guys that know football on this board are @Adipost, @rawdawg, @Wild_x_Card, @modo, @dennehy, @Bort, @ijustposthere and there are certainly others. That dude is not even in the same zip code. Not even close... To each his own... I do enjoy your stuff.

To be fair, @Alpha Male has definitely improved.
Literally been calling this shit to the T for two years but yeah, what do i know HAHAHAHA.

"Guys that know football". Says the guy who cant stop defending Pace. And was always quick to argue in defense of Trubisky. You're nothing more than just another meatball fan who cant see beyond his orange and blue shades. I'd hate the poster who keeps it real too if i were you. All of that delusion. All of that false hope, only to be wrong compared to me. :(

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
this time it’s different. it’s not just ignorant bears homers celebrating the pick, it’s being universally praised. if you can’t be happy and optimistic in a time like this what’s the point of being a fan?
I like the pick.

Read the rest of the points.

We don't get a trophy for finally finding a QB. Other teams have found a franchise QB over the past 50 years and still didn't go to a SB.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It’s the offseason, just days after the draft, and the Bears just traded up to get one of the gems of the draft and the OP is being a bully about online posts in a Bears message board.

I’m I understand this correctly?
Didn't you hear?

We are not allowed to comment about any one of the 2021 draft picks until at least the new NFL league year 2024.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I like the pick.

Read the rest of the points.

We don't get a trophy for finally finding a QB. Other teams have found a franchise QB over the past 50 years and still didn't go to a SB.
i mean i don’t think too many posters truly think this team will compete for a championship this season. realistically a play off birth is a win for this franchise with Fields or not this season. we are still in the mini rebuild this just adds a ton of legitimacy to it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm not really sure what the big ordeal about wearing masks has been for people unless they have halitosis
persecution. "MY BODY, MY RIGHTS!" kind of shit... you can follow along with the rest of this.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As I posted in another thread, Fields is the best potential the Bears have had at the QB position since maybe ever. There's a reason to be excited within reason. Nobody expects him to win 13 games. As the OP alludes to, there are holes in the roster, but this biggest one is filled. Bears can now fill those holes over the next couple of years and make a push. That's not possible without Fields.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
i mean i don’t think too many posters truly think this team will compete for a championship this season. realistically a play off birth is a win for this franchise with Fields or not this season. we are still in the mini rebuild this just adds a ton of legitimacy to it.
Getting the pieces together will be tough with our cap and all the draft picks we've given away...while the defense gets older.

With all the money we have tied up in Quinn & Mack...we should be getting 24 sacks between the two of them this year at a minimum.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As I posted in another thread, Fields is the best potential the Bears have had at the QB position since maybe ever. There's a reason to be excited within reason. Nobody expects him to win 13 games. As the OP alludes to, there are holes in the roster, but this biggest one is filled. Bears can now fill those holes over the next couple of years and make a push. That's not possible without Fields.
If Fields is what we think he is. Pace and Nagy don't matter. You've got a QB for 12 years. I don't even care what happens this season. I'm excited about the Bears long term situation with Fields. It was so obvious where their seasons led the past couple years, it was almost impossible to get excited about the games. Win or loss, you knew what the end of season result was going to be.