I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let people enjoy a good moment
If you have to be miserable all the time, please keep to yourself
This is the same rhetoric I faced when I started posting about Mitch not being the guy in 2018 (around mid-season).

I like the Fields pick...but there's a bunch of problems to overcome.

Stating these issues are realistic, not pessimistic.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Getting the pieces together will be tough with our cap and all the draft picks we've given away...while the defense gets older.

With all the money we have tied up in Quinn & Mack...we should be getting 24 sacks between the two of them this year at a minimum.

The cap gets better. I think this off-season was going to be the hardest one. Cap going up and we can get away from a few of these big cap hits like Graham, Quinn, Trevathan in a year or 2

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Getting the pieces together will be tough with our cap and all the draft picks we've given away...while the defense gets older.

With all the money we have tied up in Quinn & Mack...we should be getting 24 sacks between the two of them this year at a minimum.
a QB on a rookie contract makes navigating the cap much easier. pace knows the defense is getting older that’s why we are increasing more and more in the offense

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Literally been calling this shit to the T for two years but yeah, what do i know HAHAHAHA.

"Guys that know football". Says the guy who cant stop defending Pace. And was always quick to argue in defense of Trubisky. You're nothing more than just another meatball fan who cant see beyond his orange and blue shades. I'd hate the poster who keeps it real too if i were you. All of that delusion. All of that false hope, only to be wrong compared to me. :(
Dude, I was one of the only guys on this board that knew that Mahomes could be star along with @Bort and a few others pre-draft. I kept hearing here he was Cutler or just another Air Raid stat machine. I watched a bunch of his games at Tech including seeing him live at TCU. I pointed out his amazing accuracy on off platform throws and the fact he probably threw the best ball I’ve ever seen rolling left from a right handed QB. All this while playing with inferior talent compared to most of the Big 12.

As a Bear fan, I wanted to give Trubisky a chance. He was brought into a terrible situation and had some flashes but it didn’t happen. He’s a good guy and it’s not his fault he was over drafted. Unfortunately, some of his best games are arguably as good as anything any Bear QB has accomplished in the Super Bowl era. Sad but true...

Pace isn’t close to perfect but he inherited a shit show of epic proportions. The Emery/Trestman brain trust was the laughing stock of the NFL. He restored a professional environment and built a championship level defense. He blew the Trubisky pick. If Mahomes or Watson were here in 2018, they may well have won the Super Bowl. They physically intimidated the Rams that season and the Rams could not get out of here fast enough and they ended up in the big game.

Now he’s had a chance at redemption and he nailed the moment. That trade doesn’t happen without the relationship he has with Gettleman. Gettleman said before the draft, “I never trade down and I won’t be this year either.”

Let’s talk football. I know the college and pro game inside out. I know you don’t like Pace. Is there anything else you know?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
a QB on a rookie contract makes navigating the cap much easier. pace knows the defense is getting older that’s why we are increasing more and more in the offense
Priced in on Mack & Quinn's contract. These guys gotta produce more.

We can cut Quinn in 2023 and Mack in '24...just in time to pay Fields $40M a year...lol

msadows

Liked Posts:

Bears should be in a decent cap situation next year....

msadows

Liked Posts:
Priced in on Mack & Quinn's contract. These guys gotta produce more.

We can cut Quinn in 2023 and Mack in '24...just in time to pay Fields $40M a year...lol

I would assume Quinn would be a post June 1st release next year. Saves nearly 13m in cap space. Thats nearly one allen robinson.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would assume Quinn would be a post June 1st release next year. Saves nearly 13m in cap space. Thats nearly one allen robinson.
Ahh, you're right. Potential out in 2022.

But at $9.3M dead cap too.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I like the pick, but I'm not gargling his balls like some of the posts I'm reading here. The offense has a lot of problems to work out.
Can you hear it, can you feel it?
It's the rhythm of the Justin Fields Song
There ain't nothing, no there ain't nothing that's gonna steal my joy

You can't steal my joy Halftime, and tbh I would absolutely take a sniff of his nuts (and report back here with my findings) if it meant that Mr. Fields would nab us a SB or 3 and be a top 10 QB for the next 15 years.

Honestly, does one have to be a #Realist all the time? Is it not ok to be swept up in the enthusiasm and joy that a positive life event brings? I mean really, you don't have to h8 on us homering the chit out of Justin Fields. A once in a century plague has ravaged the Earth for 14 months now and we've all been locked tf up for a lot of that time. Just let us have this one champ.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Only fatties are scared of covid. And if you are scared of it after you are vaccinated then good luck trying to enjoy the rest of your life because it will never be completely gone. You can probably get your flu shot and covid shot at the same time next year and every year after and still die of the 100’s of 1000’s of other shit that kills people every day.
#learnmicrobiology
#whatdoeslessthan1%mean?
#youwillalldieeventually
Shut the fuck up man, just shut the fuck up. Srs

Also, spit on Deshaun Watson's cock. Srs

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude, I was one of the only guys on this board that knew that Mahomes could be star along with @Bort and a few others pre-draft. I kept hearing here he was Cutler or just another Air Raid stat machine. I watched a bunch of his games at Tech including seeing him live at TCU. I pointed out his amazing accuracy on off platform throws and the fact he probably threw the best ball I’ve ever seen rolling left from a right handed QB. All this while playing with inferior talent compared to most of the Big 12.

As a Bear fan, I wanted to give Trubisky a chance. He was brought into a terrible situation and had some flashes but it didn’t happen. He’s a good guy and it’s not his fault he was over drafted. Unfortunately, some of his best games are arguably as good as anything any Bear QB has accomplished in the Super Bowl era. Sad but true...

Pace isn’t close to perfect but he inherited a shit show of epic proportions. The Emery/Trestman brain trust was the laughing stock of the NFL. He restored a professional environment and built a championship level defense. He blew the Trubisky pick. If Mahomes or Watson were here in 2018, they may well have won the Super Bowl. They physically intimidated the Rams that season and the Rams could not get out of here fast enough and they ended up in the big game.

Now he’s had a chance at redemption and he nailed the moment. That trade doesn’t happen without the relationship he has with Gettleman. Gettleman said before the draft, “I never trade down and I won’t be this year either.”

Let’s talk football. I know the college and pro game inside out. I know you don’t like Pace. Is there anything else you know?
I literally cannot deal with someone who mentions about what Pace inherited 7 fn years ago, You want to be willfully ignorant to this guys tenure as GM, go right ahead. I'm not going to do another Pace rant.

I've been talking football. It's not the football you want to hear. You liked Mahomes, yet when i talked about Mitch Trubisky football, you didn't want to hear it. A couple years ago i broke down why Pace wasn't a good GM. Didn't want to hear it. You want to hear the cheerful, everything is roses pro-Ryan Pace football about relations with Dave Gettleman and all of that fart noise football.

Maybe this is the year he turns it around. I hope it is. But that does not change the fact that after all of these years, with poor results, Pace does not deserve to be here. Luckily for him, we have an incompetent organization, if the past 30 years hasn't already proven that.

Just how some of you like it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I literally cannot deal with someone who mentions about what Pace inherited 7 fn years ago, You want to be willfully ignorant to this guys tenure as GM, go right ahead. I'm not going to do another Pace rant.

I've been talking football. It's not the football you want to hear. You liked Mahomes, yet when i talked about Mitch Trubisky football, you didn't want to hear it. A couple years ago i broke down why Pace wasn't a good GM. Didn't want to hear it. You want to hear the cheerful, everything is roses pro-Ryan Pace football about relations with Dave Gettleman and all of that fart noise football.

Maybe this is the year he turns it around. I hope it is. But that does not change the fact that after all of these years, with poor results, Pace does not deserve to be here. Luckily for him, we have an incompetent organization, if the past 30 years hasn't already proven that.

Just how some of you like it.
Goof lord you act like you and I have a regular discourse. I didn‘t even recognize you as a poster until recently and have yet to think you have anything interesting and relevant to say. I do like the fact you pound the Detroit dope. Other than that, I’ve noticed you’re typically rude but don’t really have much knowledge to back your arrogance. I’m done with you now. Please fuck off.

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

Deserves to be considered for post of the year

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Fields is a combo of Young Vick Cunningham and Manning....or so I’m told

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
op, maybe you need to take a break if you actively search out a chicago bears mesage board forum and are nonplussed by excitement about fields... (low-hanging-fruit and self-loathing and projection...if so, become a better troll) all that

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
This is the same rhetoric I faced when I started posting about Mitch not being the guy in 2018 (around mid-season).

Let your guard down and be a little voulnerable. It's more natural.

All pessimists say they are being realistic

Every issue you mentioned was about the Bears org and has nothing to do with Fields. Nobody is saying we already won next year's superbowl. Can't we just celebrate a great draft for what it is? I don't even see you coming up with a single criticism about Fields but you start this thread.

Something i learned is that being vulnerable and really experiencing life is wayyy better than being overly guarded and being numb and negative. Every long term Bears fan has PTSD because they really want to love this team but you have to learn to love again after you have been hurt.