I would be lieing if i said i wasn't worried about Marshall's Hip!

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
I'm more worried that Brandon doesn't lose focus and let discouragement creep in there.

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Sorry I hate grammar police but lieing.....for real. It took me typing it twice be cause my computer wouldn't let me write it that way. I know I'm a bitch but that's just............dumb.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry I hate grammar police but lieing.....for real. It took me typing it twice be cause my computer wouldn't let me write it that way. I know I'm a bitch but that's just............dumb.

WOW! A space between "be" and "cause" in "because"?

WOW...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But BM looked fine against the Chargers... hopefully whatever is bothering him resolves itself soon.. but I don't think it's going to be a huge issue, otherwise he wouldn't have been playing in the preseason... but who knows.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Dropped him I'm my WR fantasy rankings.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Real Game in a few weeks, Marshall may be Sending false info out to the Bengals, Bears do have A Smart Coach now.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Been saying it since the hip issue came out back in January. It'll be a bigger deal than anyone on here wants to admit or realize, the guy is human. It's his THIRD surgery on a major body part resolving around running, the hell do you expect? Him to come back after surgery for the 3rd time before 30!!! and be 100%?? You're kidding yourselves and obviously don't understand the complexities of what that dude is going through with surgery, new offense and now has lingering issues with his surgery? Cmon man!

He's pissed, I would be too. I hope Marshall is ok, as I think a lot of people on here will realize that it's cute we all like Jeffrey and that 7th round pick made a few cathces the first game of preseason, but Marshall is a top 3 wr in league hands down. We all know Cutler can keep him under control and he listens to jay, so let those two figure it out. I also hope Trestman listens and does't pull some shit where everyone needs to get a certain amount of receptions bullshit. If Cutler wants to throw to a top 3 WR in the league multuple times in a game, I for one have absolutely no problem with that. Those two are a package deal, and I highly HIGHLY doubt you'd see a happy Marshall next year if Cutler is gone and not resigned. I'm just speaking my piece, I really don't think you will. So, if Jeffrey gets 45-55 receptiosn this season, some fantasy football guys will whine. If Marshall gets 100 receptions this year and the Bears win and we all KNOW a lot can ride in Bmarsh and Jay, I for one am 10000% cool with that.

mikester

Liked Posts:
Marshall wears his emotions on his sleeve at times. I would bet money that if he caught all the balls thrown to him vs the raiders he would be singing a different tune right now. His drops led or at least had something to do with his comments today.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
marshall wears hin emotions on his sleeve at timrs. I would bet money that if he caught all the balls through to him verses the raiders he would be singing a different tune right now. His drops led or at least had something to do with him comments today.

ding ding ding

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Been saying it since the hip issue came out back in January. It'll be a bigger deal than anyone on here wants to admit or realize, the guy is human. It's his THIRD surgery on a major body part resolving around running, the hell do you expect? Him to come back after surgery for the 3rd time before 30!!! and be 100%?? You're kidding yourselves and obviously don't understand the complexities of what that dude is going through with surgery, new offense and now has lingering issues with his surgery? Cmon man!

He's pissed, I would be too. I hope Marshall is ok, as I think a lot of people on here will realize that it's cute we all like Jeffrey and that 7th round pick made a few cathces the first game of preseason, but Marshall is a top 3 wr in league hands down. We all know Cutler can keep him under control and he listens to jay, so let those two figure it out. I also hope Trestman listens and does't pull some shit where everyone needs to get a certain amount of receptions bullshit. If Cutler wants to throw to a top 3 WR in the league multuple times in a game, I for one have absolutely no problem with that. Those two are a package deal, and I highly HIGHLY doubt you'd see a happy Marshall next year if Cutler is gone and not resigned. I'm just speaking my piece, I really don't think you will. So, if Jeffrey gets 45-55 receptiosn this season, some fantasy football guys will whine. If Marshall gets 100 receptions this year and the Bears win and we all KNOW a lot can ride in Bmarsh and Jay, I for one am 10000% cool with that.

As to being a package deal....get the two of them in a room with the agents and management and lets get a twofer done. Lock them both up for the nest 5 years and then let them haggle out the details as to how they split the dollars. You know they want to play the rest of their careers together. It's plain to see....they're in love and that kind of love is fucking awesome!

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:

Calm down man. This is the second or third post from you going over the edge about this. If people listened to the actual conversation you would have an entirely different context. Marshall's used to coming into camp in the best shape of anyone not named forte. This year he hasn't been able to do as much because if his recovery so he isn't as far as along as he is used to. Did he not play just as long as all the other starters Friday?

People need to calm down a bit about this

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Marshall wears his emotions on his sleeve at times. I would bet money that if he caught all the balls thrown to him vs the raiders he would be singing a different tune right now. His drops led or at least had something to do with his comments today.

Although I agree to a certain extent, the fact that Cutler brought it up too is a bit frightening.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Although I agree to a certain extent, the fact that Cutler brought it up too is a bit frightening.

Cutler pretty much made mikester's point. He said Marshall "would come down off the ledge and be the guy we need him to be next week."

Cutler has seen this movie before.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This may be the first REAL issue with B Marsh on the Bears. It's not good to hear your No.1 wr is not ready with the regular season being so close. With Bennett up in the air, this could get real interesting, and not in a good way....

We'll have to see how he reacts...

BEARS