Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Raiders take Nick Foles. The Bears can shed $16 million in cap space. Franchise tag Robinson. Get a 2nd this year or 1st next year for him.

This is probably the best outcome the Bears can achieve in this shitty predicament that fucking Pace put us in.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Raiders take Nick Foles. The Bears can shed $16 million in cap space. Franchise tag Robinson. Get a 2nd this year or 1st next year for him.

This is probably the best outcome the Bears can achieve in this shitty predicament that fucking Pace put us in.
Isnt Foles only $6m cap hit?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Thank the lord you're NOT making the calls!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The question becomes can you win a Superbowl with Carr? I don't know the answer to that. He is an upgrade over what we have but does he put the team on his shoulders? I would rather use a 1st to draft a QB.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The question becomes can you win a Superbowl with Carr? I don't know the answer to that. He is an upgrade over what we have but does he put the team on his shoulders? I would rather use a 1st to draft a QB.

that's what I keep saying. but you have to pick top 5 to get a quarterback, they say.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I might give up 2 1sts for Carr if they send back a 2nd and 4th round pick this year. Bears would have 2 2nds, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and some late round picks to work with. Beef up the OL, add another play maker on offense and I would feel pretty good about next season.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Umm Carr is my backup if Watson falls through but I aibt giving up two first for him
he was mine as well and I would say that 2-1sts would be to much as well but after what Stafford got that just might be what it takes to get a solid QB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I rather go after Marcus Mariota . He's 27, Carr hits 30 next month. Mariota is extremely mobile. He can make plays on the move. And he'd be a better fit for our OL. Unfortunately.... that's probably what Gruden sees too. And it's probably why he
brought Mariota in.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he was mine as well and I would say that 2-1sts would be to much as well but after what Stafford got that just might be what it takes to get a solid QB.

One of those 1sts was to take Goffs contract

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For Watson, the Bears at least are giving up at least 3 1sts, 2 2nds. and Roquan Smith. Also Carr is 2 years younger than Stafford.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
guys guys, Bears can win 9+ games with Ryan Fitzpatrick
I don't give a shit about 9+ games. I want the bears win an SB. They won't with Fitzpatrick. Might get close with Carr if things fall into place, but with Pace most likely no.