Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i would like to attach a prosthetic ballsack to him however

mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:6eb96aa1-74fd-11ea-a59c-0a7527021758

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Trubisky had very little time to work with QB whisperer John DeFilippo due to the lack of preseason and splitting time with Foles, but there was definitely improvement made. I maintain that previous QB coach Dave Ragone was incompetent and never improved a QB.
I don't think Mitch would come back but I do think he can become the sleeper among the FA QB's with competent coaching.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
I agree. Trubisky is mediocre at best but still is better than or shows more potential given the bears roster than the names you mentioned. If only Nagy was smart enough to not force his offense onto Trubisky.

Last edited:

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is better than giving than giving up draft for Matt Ryan,Jameis Winston, or Marcus Mariota.

Unless its for Watson keep Trubisky and draft a QB like Mac Jones or Trey Lance.

agreed! This might sound weird but id rather draft olineman and dlineman while keeping Mitch who I actually have some interest in since we drafted him. Signing another free Old agent or going another failed younger qb gives me zero interests

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Resigning Trubs to a short/cheaper contract then moving up for Lance or Jones fits Pace’s modus operandi like a glove.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
At this point, it looks like the Bears only option is drafting a QB. There is no point in going after anyone else that is out there.

Speed

Liked Posts:
At this point Watson and Carr are looking like pipe dreams. They'd better draft a QB whether someone falls into their laps, or they have to move up. Nobody remaining moves the envelope at QB.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is better than giving than giving up draft for Matt Ryan,Jameis Winston, or Marcus Mariota.

Unless its for Watson keep Trubisky and draft a QB like Mac Jones or Trey Lance.
No can do. If you draft Lance or Jones, you need move up to do so and looking for them to start ASAP. Might have to play Foles for a bit but would envision either of those 2 drafted to be starting by mid-season.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I’d rather they save the cap $ for something else. Signing Trubisky (if he even was willing to come here over any other offer) is a dead end, if you want a QB you know For sure isn’t good enough there is already one on the roster.