If Brian Urlacher was doing what Roquan is doing rn would you still hate on it? [Football Talk ONLY]

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm never angry. It's just one of those things soppy pussies always like to make believe.

You have dialogue with wet vaginas?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Have you had your chicken pox vaccine yet? And Scarlet Fever is real man! But I'll never get it. Unless I'm ever around you and your dirty fam.
Bears Football please.

Or at least football please.

Thanks

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears Football please.

Or at least football please.

Thanks

Apologies sir. @Spartan is throwing this one off the tracks with wet vagina and fever talk.

When Roquan Smith was on that boat with those hoes, I couldn't help but think of the various diseases Spartan and his fam are prone to that Roquan will never get because he is vaccinated.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Apologies sir. @Spartan is throwing this one off the tracks with wet vagina and fever talk.

When Roquan Smith was on that boat with those hoes, I couldn't help but think of the various diseases Spartan and his fam are peonne to that Roquan will never get because he is vaccinated.
Those weren't hos though those were adult film stars. And probably not as unsafe as Brian Urlacher swimming around in Paris Hilton's STD swamp.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you had your chicken pox vaccine yet? And Scarlet Fever is real man! But I'll never get it. Unless I'm ever around you and your dirty fam.
Scarlet fever is real. In general, a mild infection. Never was a vax for it though even though you claimed to have been vaccinated from it.

When Roquan Smith was on that boat with those hoes, I couldn't help but think of the various diseases Spartan and his fam are peonne to that Roquan will never get because he is vaccinated.
I just hope Roquan's been vaccinated from your BS

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Scarlet fever is real. In general, a mild infection. Never was a vax for it though even though you claimed to have been vaccinated from it.

I just hope Roquan's been vaccinated from your BS

And I hope you aren't like Darnell Mooney. Because that guy catches everything.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So he's asking what if Ray Lewis did what Roquan is doing...?
Yes, if Ray Lewis were a Bear and he did what Roquan did, would Bear fans be all over him for doing what he did or would they say that he is a Hall of Fame type and let it all pass?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You left out a few for comparison

Sacks
BU - 21
RS - 14

TFL
BU - 53
RS - 43

Pass Defended
BU - 24
RS - 17

But if you want to call smith a great LB VS just a good LB thats fine but it really doesn't change anything, when Urlacher was literally better at everything, this is Smiths 2nd hold out in 4 years and has already demanded off the team so its dumb to try and compare them.. unless I'm not remembering with Urlacher but did he also hold out 2 times and demand a trade in his first 4 years?
I was not trying to read anything into the numbers but just to compare their play after 4 years.

Smith hasn't put up Hall of Fame numbers but he seems to have put up great linebacker numbers. That was all I was curious in seeing.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Apples and oranges! Different eras with different games! Can’t compare the two, urlacher was also miles better than Roquan but again, different game and. Era