If CCS built a dystopian living facility...

jive

Liked Posts:
Have you ever tried living in a dystopian society...on weed?
That's the whole reason why I started smoking weed anyway.

Thank you Ronny Reagan!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's the whole reason why I started smoking weed anyway.

Thank you Ronny Reagan!

I was gonna back you up.

We already live in a dystopian society.

I always just assumed they gave us weed recently so we'd calm the fuck down.

Only it didn't work.

Penny Traitor

Formerly Known as "Jamais Vu"
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tier 1 - All of the CCS Hall of Fame posters, so that dubious recognition actually means something for once.

Tier 2 - All CCS posters with five figure posts counts because, good or bad, you are the lifeblood of CCS

Tier 3 - All CCS posters with less than ten thousand posts. I love me a good lurker, but this is a great incentive to step your posting game up.

Tier 4 - @Penny Traitor because I am a selfish bitch that would rather have Hell all to myself than share Heaven with you weirdos.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tier 1 - All of the CCS Hall of Fame posters, so that dubious recognition actually means something for once.

Tier 2 - All CCS posters with five figure posts counts because, good or bad, you are the lifeblood of CCS

Tier 3 - All CCS posters with less than ten thousand posts. I love me a good lurker, but this is a great incentive to step your posting game up.

Tier 4 - @Penny Traitor because I am a selfish bitch that would rather have Hell all to myself than share Heaven with you weirdos.
There are a few people in that tier 2 you defined that I'm gonna have to code red when they go to sleep if they end up on that level.

Penny Traitor

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are a few people in that tier 2 you defined that I'm gonna have to code red when they go to sleep if they end up on that level.

Good thing you are in the penthouse suite as a first class HOFer!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Liked Posts:

The HOF doesn't exist anymore.

jive

Liked Posts:

If level 4 is the only place that has weed, you won't be alone for long.

I think the metric would be better if you replaced post counts with the number of joints smoked.

Penny Traitor

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If level 4 is the only place that has weed, you won't be alone for long.

If Tier 4 is truly supposed to be the worst of the worst, it would probably only have that horrible synthetic weed they sold in head shops before Our Lord & Saviour JB Pritzker saved us from tryanny.

I tried it once and thought I would die because it tasted like your were smoking brushwood infused with Windex.

....but you know I am gonna smuggle in that good good...so you can pop by....just bring pizza!

I think the metric would be better if you replaced post counts with the number of joints smoked.

I like it.

I have done enough drugs to own both Tier 1 & Tier 2 and I will only let in anyone that can come close to hanging with me & my Gravity Bong of Doom.