If CCS built a dystopian living facility...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Tier 4 is truly supposed to be the worst of the worst, it would probably only have that horrible synthetic weed they sold in head shops before Our Lord & Saviour JB Pritzker saved us from tryanny.

I tried it once and thought I would die because it tasted like your were smoking brushwood infused with Windex.

....but you know I am gonna smuggle in that good good...so you can pop by....just bring pizza!

I like it.

I have done enough drugs to own both Tier 1 & Tier 2 and I will only let in anyone that can come close to hanging with me & my Gravity Bong of Doom.
I can score us some dmt bro.

jive

Liked Posts:
You guys need to chief down a few fatties with me before I'd be comfortable tripping with you motherfuckers.
I'm not baby sitting anybody, and if you can't handle your trip, this motherfucker is gonna take your shit and climb up a level or 2.
Unless there's no weed in those levels. Then, I'll just put my shank away and chill with you dudes and smack some sense into you if you start crying and shit. Better believe I will tell you this trip will never end......muwahahahahaha

jive

Liked Posts:
If Tier 4 is truly supposed to be the worst of the worst, it would probably only have that horrible synthetic weed they sold in head shops before Our Lord & Saviour JB Pritzker saved us from tryanny.

I tried it once and thought I would die because it tasted like your were smoking brushwood infused with Windex.

....but you know I am gonna smuggle in that good good...so you can pop by....just bring pizza!

I like it.

I have done enough drugs to own both Tier 1 & Tier 2 and I will only let in anyone that can come close to hanging with me & my Gravity Bong of Doom.
I'll bring more than pizza!

I would be like levitating above level one, on a special cloud using my metric. I'd be passing fatties to fellow levitators, while those below are foruntate to catch our roaches.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd have to imagine if CCS built such a place it would end up exactly like the movie High-rise.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okay now imagine if CCS was trapped in one of those Vaults from the Fallout games.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
If level 4 is the only place that has weed, you won't be alone for long.

I think the metric would be better if you replaced post counts with the number of joints smoked.
Bruh i an unfamiliar with your posts but you sound woke af for respecting the flower, pls post more my spiritual Berz bru.