If Celtics can Finish, I Think Lebron is a Bull

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I the Celtics can finish this current series out, I think Lebron James will be a Bull.

I think that if they lose now, he definitely leaves Cleveland. They traded for Shaq, traded for Jamison, and they're still not even good enough to beat an aging Celtics team. They've done everything they can to try to build him a winner, but they've failed. I think he could squeak out a championship or two in Cleveland, but that won't be enough for him to be considered the GOAT.

I think New York and New Jersey aren't going to happen because they suck. Why go to a team that you're going to struggle winning a championship with like you were in Cleveland?

That leaves Miami and Chicago as his main two options. I think in Miami, he will have an easier time winning a chmpionship in Chicago, but I think with this current Bulls team, he wouldn't have any problem winning championships here either.

The major negative for Miami is Dwyane Wade. Wade is one of the top 5 players in the NBA, him and Lebron would surely win some championships together. But because of Wade's status, he could easily overshadow Lebron in a playoff series, and steal away finals MVP's or something of that nature.

Another major factor is, that Wade automatically becomes the winningest legend of this time period. No matter how many championships Lebron were to win, Dwyane Wade would always still ahve one more.

Also, Wade is a serious injury concern. If Wade goes down with a serious injury, which he is prone to do, Lebron is left with a shit roster with no chance of winning a championship.

In Chicago on the otherhand, he will have plenty of star support from Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah, but these aren't players that will steal the spotlight from him, most likely. After seeing his Cavs being picked apart by Rajon Rondo, he also might see it as being a good thing to have a really good point guard on your team.

I think the main thing that the Bulls can offer though, is that Michael Jordan used to play here. If Lebron James is a Bull, he would have a pretty simple path to becoming the GOAT, which would be to win more championships than Michael in his own house, and with the Bulls current roster that he would be joining, that is a very real possibility.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
As much as I wish I could agree, I don't see how Wade being another top 5 player can be twisted into a negative. I think it's the reason why Miami are the front runners. Put LeBron on Miami and they should win. Put him on the Bulls and they should win IF Rose breaks out. Even then Miami I'd feel more confident about at least the next couple of years (after that who knows how Wade holds up).

And you can't rule out NY, it's NY. If LeBron can bring even one championship there it'll be like winning 6 in Miami. I think it'd be crazy to go there, because even if they got Bosh or Amare they're probably a couple of years of trades and/or using the MLE on vets away from having a complete roster. But bringing the most popular team in the league back to a championship after years of suffering makes a real good story, so you can't just write it off.

hardguy

Liked Posts:
Chris Broussard just said on Sports Center that he thinks Lebron will end up in Chicago if the Celts can finish the Cavs in their series. Broussard picked Chicago ahead of Miami and NYC. Although the only choice that matters at the end is Lebron's.

Fred

Liked Posts:
hardguy wrote:
Chris Broussard just said on Sports Center that he thinks Lebron will end up in Chicago if the Celts can finish the Cavs in their series. Broussard picked Chicago ahead of Miami and NYC. Although the only choice that matters at the end is Lebron's.

OMG, would this be a dream or what? We would be a championship contender next year if we could get Lebron. We just would have to find a big body to bang with Howard. Since Deng can't play anything but the 3, LeBron would probably play the 2.

Rose
LeBron
Deng
Taj
Noah

I just j*zzed in my pants writing out this starting lineup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

I think the only question would be who would be introduced last: Rose or LeBron?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
I would love lebron to come here but I think since he was raised in Cleveland (ok akron but you know what I mean) he would consider it almos treason to go to a divisional rival.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
If they loss game 6 for the first time I actually think James leaving is a possibility.

Not only did they lose, they got their ass kicked at home, again. Unreal.

cool007

Liked Posts:
There is a very good chance that LeBron comes to Bulls especially if Cavs lose in a big way against Celtics tomorrow.

It's either NY or Chicago. I think Chicago is in the driver seat right now. With NY, there are lot of uncertainties on wehther if NY will put around a team next to Bron - it could become NY Cavs.

With Chicago, they alreayd have 2 of the most important position filled with a Star PG in Rose and a near all-star Center in Noah. Plus we should have enough money left over to sign 1 of Allen/Mike Miller/Morrow/Redick/Bell etc as a 3pt shooter and some ring chasers that also will probably come over.

Everyone knows that if LeBron comes to bulls, then Bulls become instant championship contending team - while there would be a question mark in NY.

He will go for the sure thing in Chicago.

Tomorrow will be a BIG DAY for Bulls fans around the world (not just July 1st).

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
If the Celtics win tomorrow the wait until July 1st is going to be unbearable. They should just cancel the playoffs and have FA early. :laugh:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Celtics win, LeBron won't be a Cav. That's about all I'm willing to say.

WearShades

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
There is a very good chance that LeBron comes to Bulls especially if Cavs lose in a big way against Celtics tomorrow.

It's either NY or Chicago. I think Chicago is in the driver seat right now. With NY, there are lot of uncertainties on wehther if NY will put around a team next to Bron - it could become NY Cavs.

With Chicago, they alreayd have 2 of the most important position filled with a Star PG in Rose and a near all-star Center in Noah. Plus we should have enough money left over to sign 1 of Allen/Mike Miller/Morrow/Redick/Bell etc as a 3pt shooter and some ring chasers that also will probably come over.

Everyone knows that if LeBron comes to bulls, then Bulls become instant championship contending team - while there would be a question mark in NY.

He will go for the sure thing in Chicago.

Tomorrow will be a BIG DAY for Bulls fans around the world (not just July 1st).

I'm loving the LeBron sigs.