If Fields goes 3 and Lance goes 4 do the Bears trade up for Jones?

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Stay at 20 and take BPA who fits an area of need. Maybe a top 5 QB will fall to them but NO MORE REACHING!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jones pass 4, He can be had around 10-11 range I believe. The only team that would make Jones a top 5 pick is SF.
so yes, you need to trade up still

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For sure we move up

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Why trust Nagy though? Nagy is wedded to a system that hasn't proven itself to work with either Trubisky or Foles.

Don't forget Chase who was sold to us as a great one who was a perfect fit.
The key is to remove Nagy from play calling, and if Foles was his choice he should be nowhere near picking the QB.
Foles has enough of a career that his performance was exactly what many of us thought it would be.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The team has literally nothing at offensive tackle and has serious long-term problems at wide receiver and edge rusher. They are starting two cornerbacks who had very encouraging rookie years, but man that's a lot of faith to put in Kindle Vildor and Jaylon Johnson.

They just are not in a position to sell away this draft to pick up a quarterback. They failed too hard in free agency to give them that luxury.
stop with this. nothing else will matter with this franchise until they have a QB.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
The key is to remove Nagy from play calling, and if Foles was his choice he should be nowhere near picking the QB.
Foles has enough of a career that his performance was exactly what many of us thought it would be.

Dude, stop. Chase Daniel wasn’t brought in to start games, just to help Trubisky learn the system.

As for Dalton, Foles, and Glennon , they were just the best we could get from the crap that was available. Go back and look at the free agency options, it’s barren.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If you believe the talking points they put out (like they do with ANY player they sign or draft) you’re an idiot.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dude, stop. Chase Daniel wasn’t brought in to start games, just to help Trubisky learn the system.

As for Dalton, Foles, and Glennon , they were just the best we could get from the crap that was available. Go back and look at the free agency options, it’s barren.

Stop??? You stop with the lies and telling me what to do when you're posting much worse.
He doesn't have to be brought in to start. You don't bring in a backup who can't play or know the system to teach the rookie the system.

The point is they over paid and lied about these players and people like you make excuses for them.
Chase was supposed to be great for us. He could barely play.
Glennon was paid a lot of money. He could barely play.
Foles was billed as the guy who would win us the Super Bowl. He could barely play.

I get it, they're going to build up players no matter what to sell tickets. That doesn't excuse them paying starter prices for QBs that are hired to be backups and can't back up. That also doesn't mean blind fanboys need to make excuses for them. You're a fan not front office.

Want to know what would fill the seats? Build a winning team.

If you believe the talking points they put out (like they do with ANY player they sign or draft) you’re an idiot.

I definitely don't believe a word out of the FO. I'm almost thinking if they say it the opposite of what they say is the truth.