If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is not about what Mitch is going to do, you are still confused about that. This is about hypothetical advice from his agent. You posting that Mitch is practicing is not some "gotcha" moment, Mitch actually playing is not some "gotcha" moment either. the fact that you have no idea what is actually going on in this thread would be rather amusing.. if it wasn't so sad..
So u admit u made a thread about something that will never happen, just like @remydat said.

Thank you so much.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Mitch legit could be playing for his NFL career RN. If he puts 2-3 good games out of 6 forward he could land a starting gig somewhere for a shit squad(jets) while they sit their rookie QB.

Thats is a huge IF considering the state of this team, Much more likely that he plays like garbage and ruins any chance he had. Or gets hurt again and dont forget what you said in that other thread..

The bears better not let their next QB see the field till they fix that oline.

If the OL is so bad you dont want another QB to play behind it then why would it be in Mitches best interest to play behind that same line? Carful you are getting into Remy Vortex territory here

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So u admit u made a thread about something that will never happen, just like @remydat said.

Thank you so much.
Nobody in this forum works for the Bears, have played for the bears or has any insider information about the Bears. So 99% of the threads are all opinion based sports talk and most are filled with hypotheticals that will never happen just like "what if the Bears Drafter Mahomes"

This thread is no different, it is a hypothetical on what would be in Mitches best intreat long term, play in this shit team with a shit HC and a shit OL vs trying to cut ties and go somewhere else. There is pros and cons no matter what he does. Thats is what the discussion is about.

again you not understanding this is no surprise but again we all think your doing great just trying! Have another ? make sure to write on it "I tried"

msadows

Liked Posts:
Thats is a huge IF considering the state of this team, Much more likely that he plays like garbage and ruins any chance he had. Or gets hurt again and dont forget what you said in that other thread..

If the OL is so bad you dont want another QB to play behind it then why would it be in Mitches best interest to play behind that same line? Carful you are getting into Remy Vortex territory here

Because Mitch's fate is set. He isn't getting re-signed her minus a miracle 6 game streak. He's also not starting anywhere minus that either.

Mitch's resume is not looking good right now, and I was a big Mitch supporter. He just got benched(for the 2nd time in 2 years) for a scrub QB. He just got injured, w/ a shoulder injury, for the 3rd year in a row. His only strength(mobility) is basically negated by the fact he seems fragile as fuck.

Mitch's stock is at an all time low. There is no argument to that. The only way he can improve it is by playing football.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nobody in this forum works for the Bears, have played for the bears or has any insider information about the Bears. So 99% of the threads are all opinion based sports talk and most are filled with hypotheticals that will never happen just like "what if the Bears Drafter Mahomes"

This thread is no different, it is a hypothetical on what would be in Mitches best intreat long term, play in this shit team with a shit HC and a shit OL vs trying to cut ties and go somewhere else. There is pros and cons no matter what he does. Thats is what the discussion is about.

again you not understanding this is no surprise but again we all think your doing great just trying! Have another ? make sure to write on it "I tried"

Except he played decent, thus far, this year w/ this shit team.

Granted, it was against shit defenses, but we saw what foles did against shit defenses.

If mitch can put up 200+ YPG, a 2:1 TD/INT ratio, and win us a couple games, you best believe he could find himself a few more million in FA.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because Mitch's fate is set. He isn't getting re-signed her minus a miracle 6 game streak. He's also not starting anywhere minus that either.

Mitch's resume is not looking good right now, and I was a big Mitch supporter. He just got benched(for the 2nd time in 2 years) for a scrub QB. He just got injured, w/ a shoulder injury, for the 3rd year in a row. His only strength(mobility) is basically negated by the fact he seems fragile as fuck.

Mitch's stock is at an all time low. There is no argument to that. The only way he can improve it is by playing football.

I don't think you get it. This thread is about if some random ? was actually Mitch's agent, and if so, Mitch would be advised to not play any more football until someone gives him a huge payday.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I don't think you get it. This thread is about if some random ? was actually Mitch's agent, and if so, Mitch would be advised to not play any more football until someone gives him a huge payday.
No he actually does get it and is posting his opinion on what he thinks is in Mitches best interest..

Here have another ? "I said words" is written on this one!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No he actually does get it and is posting his opinion on what he thinks is in Mitches best interest..

Here have another ? "I said words" is written on this one!

So what was your bet about again? Because I'm pretty sure i'm going to win.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Was the Cutler situation close enough? Not saying that Cutler was a bust but his stats when he was in Denver

Cutler - 762 of 1220 62% 9024yards 54TD 37INT 87.06QB
Mitch - 862 of 1366 63.1 9114 yards 54TD 32INT 85.8QB

Cutler told his team to get fucked and the Bears gave up multiple first round picks.
But Mitch with almost Identical stats if he tells his team to get fucked in a way that is not a public fuck you like Cutler did means he will be out of the league? you guys are fucking Special person

Cutler had those stats in 2 full seasons and 5 games his rookie season.

You want to compare Mitch's 4 years?
Cutler got rewarded and MItch got demoted.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Cutler had those stats in 2 full seasons and 5 games his rookie season.

You want to compare Mitch's 4 years?
Cutler got rewarded and MItch got demoted.

Cutler also played in a different NFL.

2008, only 11 QB's threw 20 or more TD's. 2019, 23 of them did that.

2008, 25 QB's threw 10 or more INT's, 2019, only 15 of them did.

QB's have it hella easy, and this only started over the last few years. They are calling barely any holding penalties, and more PI's. It's a QB league now.

Cutler, in today's nfl, if he was a young prospect he would tear it up. Granted, he'd probably be near the league high in INT's, but he would also probably throw 30+ TD's.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Cutler also played in a different NFL.

2008, only 11 QB's threw 20 or more TD's. 2019, 23 of them did that.

2008, 25 QB's threw 10 or more INT's, 2019, only 15 of them did.

QB's have it hella easy, and this only started over the last few years. They are calling barely any holding penalties, and more PI's. It's a QB league now.

Cutler, in today's nfl, if he was a young prospect he would tear it up. Granted, he'd probably be near the league high in INT's, but he would also probably throw 30+ TD's.
Bears should kick those tires ASAP Doc!!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
idk ask @dbldrew

He thinks Mitch's agent should tell him not to play and if Mitch actually plays for the bears at all this season then He is going to delete his CCS account.

I'm liking this bet.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's also not starting anywhere minus that either.
Wait one freaking second...

So you went post after post, thread to thread mentioning my name about how Mitch wouldn't start for the Bears and despite all of your bitching about Nagy and the OL, you don't think the super talented Mitch Trubisky will start for any team in the NFL in 2021?

Just take the shrink wrap off your nuts, put your pride to the side and tell me i was right about Mitch all along. Your posts around here suggest either 2 things.
1) You're a closet Trubisexual who thinks he's the real deal but too chickenshit to be the minority opinion
or
2) You know i was right but are too chickenshit to admit it

which is it?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew Can you define the terms for the "put up or shut up" bet?
its if Mitch doesn't play another down for the bears it will not effect him getting another contract with another team. He will not "be out of the league" or it wont be "career suicide" like others has said in this thread.

and the bet was clearly posted in post #139

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still hanging on that single overstated suicide post? Refusing to play will affect his worth. Playing better than Foles will increase it.

Simple stuff.