If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Still hanging on that single overstated suicide post? Refusing to play will affect his worth. Playing better than Foles will increase it.

Simple stuff.
Well the suicide and out of the league posts where the idiots I threw the bet at. Although I think i threw it at Remy as well because I originally misread one of his posts so I dont want to "take back" a bet but I did throw it at him in error.

As far as playing better then foles will increase his worth? I agree it will, but HE ALREADY HAS DONE THAT. So is more of the same really going to raise his stock at all? what if he plays like complete garbage? what happens to his stock then?

Serious question if he goes for surgery right now vs him playing like complete garbage what hurts his stock more?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's effectively played about the same so far, before the OL had those injuries. It went from crappy too super crappy so if he does better now it will be more telling. I know the #s are better but meh.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Would a player be cleared if he’s claiming his shoulder is in pain when he throws?

You guys keep doing this thing where you’re like “if he refuses to play.” That’s not how it works. He’s not “refusing to play” if he’s never cleared because he claims he can’t handle the pain.

I don’t want him to do that. And he won’t do that. But yes, he could do that and he’ll still get a contract as a back up. Which is his destiny anyway. Unless he pulls a miracle over the next month.

Plenty of players have had their relationship with a franchise end badly. Do you really think anybody is going to see Mitch Trubisky as some sort of locker room cancer? Or do you think they’re more likely to look at the Bears organization and how they handled him? Mitchell‘s problem is that he isn’t good enough. Not that some team is going to be worried about his character.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
its if Mitch doesn't play another down for the bears it will not effect him getting another contract with another team. He will not "be out of the league" or it wont be "career suicide" like others has said in this thread.

and the bet was clearly posted in post #139

So you will delete your account?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread is Vortex HoF worthy! Kudos DBL.

vortex-radio-waves.jpg

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This thread is Vortex HoF worthy! Kudos DBL.

View attachment 8656
Only vortex is yours, I will just paste this reply here again..

No a vortex is you arguing complete nonsense and your own arguments have contradicted your own posts earlier on in the thread and then you trying to spin your own contradicting posts to try and justify why they are not contradictions or you will make a completely stupid post that you get proven wrong immediately and because you are incapable of saying you are wrong about anything you spin up this crazy vortex that makes you look insane rather then just admit you are wrong.. for example you saying this thread is a vortex thread and me showing how fucking stupid that is and posting why you are wrong, rather then just admitting it you keep spinning and spinning.. see your reply to this post lol

This thread is about his agents advice, thats what the thread title is about and what the vast majority of my posts have been about as I have shown you, I have not changed my stance at all about the advice that I think his agent should give him. I have not vortexed my opinion on what the advice from his agent should be at all. Just because you dont think Mitch will listen to that hypothetical advice, and I agreed that there is a good chance he probably wouldn't, does not change anything with my opinion on what that advice should be. This thread is not on what Mitch will do its what advice would be best for his career.

Just because this is a hypothetical thread that "literally is not going to happen" does not make it a votrex, it just means we are talking about a specific part of sports just like the "what if Mahomes was a Bear" thread.. thats "literally is not going to happen" so is that a vortex thread as well or just another hypothetical sports discussion?

The only vortex going on in this thread is you saying something stupid getting called out on it and then trying to spin it.. just like most of your vortexes

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This just in .... even though i said my shoulder is still sore my wife/agent made me goto work anyway
I feel like the entire premise of this threads bullshit rn

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah except that it happens all the time in the NFL. Players hold out for contract all the time.. nothing new to this situation

If I am Mitch's agent I am 100% sure I am going to find him a team in the offseason regardless of what happens this year. I also know that I work on commission. Most likely the way it sits right now is that he is signing a small contract as a backup. Maybe he goes to KC to back up Mahomes on a 2 year/10mil deal maybe he goes to the Ravens to backup Lamar. I don't know where he will land but right now there is little to no chance it will be to become the starting QB. Likely he will be a backup for a couple years and fade away. I will never get to cash in on him.

BUT

What if I could convince Mitch into playing his heart out and telling him no matter what happens as long as you can out play Foles with Lazor calling the plays and you going up against Lions, Texans, Jags, and Minny who he has a history of playing well against. The Bears have averaged 15.75 points the last 4 games, if Mitch can come in and average 21 points for the final 6 games, Then, I could definitely use that as a selling point to convince a team that my client has the talent, but he had all the cards stacked against him. Then maybe he could go to a team where he will be able to compete for a starting QB and get a contract with ALOT performance based bonuses and could roll into a larger long term deal, which I would end up making A lot more money from.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What if I could convince Mitch into playing his heart out and telling him no matter what happens as long as you can out play Foles with Lazor calling the plays and you going up against Lions, Texans, Jags, and Minny who he has a history of playing well against. The Bears have averaged 15.75 points the last 4 games, if Mitch can come in and average 21 points for the final 6 games, Then, I could definitely use that as a selling point to convince a team that my client has the talent, but he had all the cards stacked against him. Then maybe he could go to a team where he will be able to compete for a starting QB and get a contract with ALOT performance based bonuses and could roll into a larger long term deal, which I would end up making A lot more money from.

You can make that same argument for Mitch to other teams right now, he has already averaged 22 points per game, and the cards where already stacked against him. So get him the surgery now you already have all your selling points.

But what if he plays like crap and he is no longer averaging 22 points per game? Now what? all your selling points that you currently have right now are no longer there if he plays like garbage. And with a hurt shoulder on this train wreck of a team you really think he is going to light it up?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler also played in a different NFL.

2008, only 11 QB's threw 20 or more TD's. 2019, 23 of them did that.

2008, 25 QB's threw 10 or more INT's, 2019, only 15 of them did.

QB's have it hella easy, and this only started over the last few years. They are calling barely any holding penalties, and more PI's. It's a QB league now.

Cutler, in today's nfl, if he was a young prospect he would tear it up. Granted, he'd probably be near the league high in INT's, but he would also probably throw 30+ TD's.

Shit has gone nuts for qbs nowadays.
The top 5 qbs this year so far have 121 tds and 28 ints combined.
That is absolutely nuts.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Only vortex is yours, I will just paste this reply here again..

No a vortex is you arguing complete nonsense and your own arguments have contradicted your own posts earlier on in the thread and then you trying to spin your own contradicting posts to try and justify why they are not contradictions or you will make a completely stupid post that you get proven wrong immediately and because you are incapable of saying you are wrong about anything you spin up this crazy vortex that makes you look insane rather then just admit you are wrong.. for example you saying this thread is a vortex thread and me showing how fucking stupid that is and posting why you are wrong, rather then just admitting it you keep spinning and spinning.. see your reply to this post lol

This thread is about his agents advice, thats what the thread title is about and what the vast majority of my posts have been about as I have shown you, I have not changed my stance at all about the advice that I think his agent should give him. I have not vortexed my opinion on what the advice from his agent should be at all. Just because you dont think Mitch will listen to that hypothetical advice, and I agreed that there is a good chance he probably wouldn't, does not change anything with my opinion on what that advice should be. This thread is not on what Mitch will do its what advice would be best for his career.

Just because this is a hypothetical thread that "literally is not going to happen" does not make it a votrex, it just means we are talking about a specific part of sports just like the "what if Mahomes was a Bear" thread.. thats "literally is not going to happen" so is that a vortex thread as well or just another hypothetical sports discussion?

The only vortex going on in this thread is you saying something stupid getting called out on it and then trying to spin it.. just like most of your vortexes

Right you have just admitted that your agent's advice is nonsense because 3M isn't going to follow it.

If someone spent 15 pages arguing whst if Mahomes would be a Bear then yes it is a vortex.

At this point we are aware of your hypothetical "If I were a shitty agent, I would tell Mitch to be a pussy," so as fhe pages accumulate you are more firmly in vortex terrority.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Right you have just admitted that your agent's advice is nonsense because 3M isn't going to follow it.

If someone spent 15 pages arguing whst if Mahomes would be a Bear then yes it is a vortex.

At this point we are aware of your hypothetical "If I were a shitty agent, I would tell Mitch to be a pussy," so as fhe pages accumulate you are more firmly in vortex terrority.
I have not admitted the advice is nonsense, good advice does not magically turn into nonsense just because the person didnt listen to the advice. My opinion on what Mitch should do has not changed at all, just because there is a good chance that Mitch would not listen to that advice does not mean my opinion has votexed into a different opinion. My opinion has been the same and its still the same right now. The only vortexing going on in this tread is from you

If you want to argue that my advice would be shitty advice and your advice would be better then thats fine. THATS THE POINT OF THE THREAD but that does not make this thread a vortex. Again only vortexing going on is from you because you said something stupid got called out and proven wrong and now you are in full ?? mode

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have not admitted the advice is nonsense, good advice does not magically turn into nonsense just because the person didnt listen to the advice. My opinion on what Mitch should do has not changed at all, just because there is a good chance that Mitch would not listen to that advice does not mean my opinion has votexed into a different opinion. My opinion has been the same and its still the same right now. The only vortexing going on in this tread is from you

If you want to argue that my advice would be shitty advice and your advice would be better then thats fine THATS THE POINT OF THE THREAD but that does not make this thread a vortex. Again only vortexing going on is from you because you said something stupid got called out and proven wrong and now you are in full ?? mode
This clearly proves this is a vortex thread.

It was always a thread about your Special person advice being Special person, from the very beginning. You desperately have tried to make it about people not understanding your thread, then pivoted to arguing other minutiae about Mitchell's potential, but the premise of the thread is and has been clear: you think the BEST advice Mitchell's agent can give currently is to quit playing football. You think he can do this by IRing himself. You equate it with a contract holdout.

The fact that you think you are circling back to this right here is proof positive we have a vortex. You are now the new Vortex King of ccs.

Hand this guy your crown, @remydat!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

If you want to argue that my advice would be shitty advice and your advice would be better then thats fine. THATS THE POINT OF THE THREAD but that does not make this thread a vortex. Again only vortexing going on is from you because you said something stupid got called out and proven wrong and now you are in full ?? mode

You seem confused.

a dangerous or bad situation in which you become more and more involved and from which you cannot escape:

This qualifies as a vortex because you continue to debate this 15 pages later. People used the term on me because threads I became involved in would drag on and on because I like to have the last word. That is in line with the definition above and precisely what you are doing right now. Changing opinions has nothing to do with term. The term is about sucking someone into a debate with no end in sight.

The mere fact that you will try and respond despite the above definition being clear is proof enough of your vortexing. This is a promising start padawan but you still have a lot to learn.

Last edited:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
idk ask @dbldrew

He thinks Mitch's agent should tell him not to play and if Mitch actually plays for the bears at all this season then He is going to delete his CCS account.

I’m pretty sure he’s saying you need a commitment from the bears. And if you can’t then he wouldn’t advise playing.

Tell him he’s the starter and that you think he’s your best shot at winning as proven and he will play.

Saying he’s only playing because Foles is hurt furthers the idea of him being less qualified. Which we all can see his definitely is not.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This clearly proves this is a vortex thread.

It was always a thread about your Special person advice being Special person, from the very beginning. You desperately have tried to make it about people not understanding your thread, then pivoted to arguing other minutiae about Mitchell's potential, but the premise of the thread is and has been clear: you think the BEST advice Mitchell's agent can give currently is to quit playing football. You think he can do this by IRing himself. You equate it with a contract holdout.

The fact that you think you are circling back to this right here is proof positive we have a vortex. You are now the new Vortex King of ccs.

Hand this guy your crown, @remydat!

Not quite. Part of being a vortex master is self awareness which he severely lacks. In addition, he still seeks the approval of others hence why he is resistant to the vortex label. Until he fully embraces the vortex force within him and is honest with himself, I fear he may succumb to the darkside. One must know thyself to truly master the vortex.