If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy. Spin it however you want. Idgaf. Your input is as valuable as that loser beardens dislikes.

You were a M3 scapegoat bandwagon jumper.

you look stupid as fuck. You and that nutrider bearden

Did a Priest named Remy touch you in places he shouldn't have when you were an altar boy? If so, I am sorry for you having to go through that but please don't pass off his delusions onto me.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no upside to Mitch playing, the chance of him playing well in this shit show is very low and the chance of him getting hurt again is probably pretty high. If I'm his agent I tell him to sit out and right now his failures are starting to look more like its on Pace and Nagy. There is always going to be a team looking for a QB and might think they can use him.

What advice would you give Fields if you were his agent?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DL thinks dumping on Fields somehow makes Mitch better. Defended Mitch, with a 4 point higher rating his rookie year, like a lover but Fields absolutely sucks, LOL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well well fucking well....

Who is the one who has been saying this for months? Saying that theres a common theme among Fields biggest shit talkers on CCS? Trubisexuals. They are so bitter that they pray on the downfall of their QB of the future just because Mitch sucked and we all knew it.

#CALLEDIT

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is no upside to Mitch playing, the chance of him playing well in this shit show is very low and the chance of him getting hurt again is probably pretty high. If I'm his agent I tell him to sit out and right now his failures are starting to look more like its on Pace and Nagy. There is always going to be a team looking for a QB and might think they can use him.

Look at the excuses for a guy in his 3rd-4th season and the bullshit he says about Fields in his first season

Terrible takes

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
score more then 9 points against a shitty Vikings team

Throw the ball to open WR when its 4th down

Stop turning the ball over so much

Try to score more then .58 TD per game

you know all good advice so he might not be out of the League

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Who is the one who has been saying this for months? Saying that theres a common theme among Fields biggest shit talkers on CCS? Trubisexuals. They are so bitter that they pray on the downfall of their QB of the future just because Mitch sucked and we all knew it.

#CALLEDIT

I know most of you are morons but this thread is about Mitch never playing for the Bears again and its riddled with me saying if he plays he will play worse..

But somehow you idiots think that me not wanting Mitch to play for the Bears again makes me a Mitch Homer?

Nice work idiots

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I know most of you are morons but this thread is about Mitch never playing for the Bears again and its riddled with me saying if he plays he will play worse..

But somehow you idiots think that me not wanting Mitch to play for the Bears again makes me a Mitch Homer?

Nice work idiots
Jesus got you and you’re not beating Jesus especially not during Christmas week

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
HOLY HYPOCRITE BATMAN
not in the least bit.. I have said this is a shit show team the entire time. I have wanted Nagy gone and Pace gone as well for years now..

Literally the reason i'm off the Fields bandwagon is 100% because of the failures of Pace.. that thread about Jones.. yeah thats a thread ripping Pace

This being a shit show team does not stop you from evaluating individual players.. Mitch not being able to read a D was never blamed on Nagy or the OL.. And if it was then your a Mitch nuthugger.. so we are just applying the same standard that you set with Mitch onto Fields..

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
not in the least bit.. I have said this is a shit show team the entire time. I have wanted Nagy gone and Pace gone as well for years now..

Literally the reason i'm off the Fields bandwagon is 100% because of the failures of Pace.. that thread about Jones.. yeah thats a thread ripping Pace

This being a shit show team does not stop you from evaluating individual players.. Mitch not being able to read a D was never blamed on Nagy or the OL.. And if it was then your a Mitch nuthugger.. so we are just applying the same standard that you set with Mitch onto Fields..
So this is about your love for Mitchell??

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

#CALLEDIT

You nailed it. I could not figure out exactly what is driving the hate of our promising 22 year old rookie. I figured it had to be jealousy.... because I forgot all about the Buffalo clip board holder.... but here it is. Yes!!... ding, ding, ding!!.... you go it.

SLOW CLAP...... ?????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You nailed it. I could not figure out exactly what is driving the hate of our promising 22 year old rookie. I figured it had to be jealousy.... because I forgot all about the Buffalo clip board holder.... but here it is. Yes!!... ding, ding, ding!!.... you go it.

SLOW CLAP...... ?????
Yessir!