If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you fucking Special person? What vortex this thread is about advice from his agent! its in the fucking title of the thread I have been talking about that the whole time? there is NO vortex other then in your fucked up head

Seriously Remy you are looking like a fucking idiot, if thread titles confuse you then there is not much help for you

If anyone knows what a vortex is, it's @remydat

I think it's well passed time that you delete this thread, and then your account.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If anyone knows what a vortex is, it's @remydat

I think it's well passed time that you delete this thread, and then your account.

This is really next level vortex stuff too. In my long and storied career as a Vortex Master, I don't think I have ever admitted that I was arguing something I knew had no fucking shot of happening. Yet this dude says 3M should sit but he knows 3M would never actually do that. SMH! If 3M would not actually do it then why the fuck are we talking about it? The only reason is if you just want to vortex for shits and giggles.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I want him to play because he has now had a chance to take a step back and focus on his deficiencies without the pressure of playing so I would like to see if he has learned anything. In the FL QBs can learn while sitting.

As to you other cries, you are the guy that suggest Trubs was better than Wilson and that he could take Tannenhill's job next year so it is laughable to talk about others being wrong. You cape foe 3M like he is your son.

Tannehill is carried by Henry. Not sure why you see him as an solid starter. Henry faces 8 man boxes and gets 100 yard games. Is it hard to see why the QB would benefit from that?

Wilson’s stats the last 2years look nothing like any of the years before that. Great job on the Seahawks for sticking with and developing a backyard QB for a decade until he could consistently make all the reads. They seem to understand that sticking with a guy means you believe in his potential.

Wilson is a scrambling magician. An anomaly in the NFL. The exception to the rule. Congrats to you for seeing that and the Seahawks.

would tannehill be good in Miami? Explain.

Also Wilson has the best RB in football for 5 years with Lynch. Yet his #s are actually nothing special his first 4 years.

I’m sorry but you don’t seem to think situations matter.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Do you lack reading comprehension. I am aware the thread is you in the guise of his agent. I am saying it is a vortex because by your own admission you are saying 3M is unlikely to take this advice so you have created a thread to discuss something that literally is not going to happen and that you admit is not going to happen.

This is the very definition of the vortex. You are debating for debating sake because everyone agrees that the premise of the OP is in fact not going to happen. I am not knocking you for it mind you but just telling you it qualifies as a vortex.

No a vortex is you arguing complete nonsense and your own arguments have contradicted your own posts earlier on in the thread and then you trying to spin your own contradicting posts to try and justify why they are not contradictions or you will make a completely stupid post that you get proven wrong immediately and because you are incapable of saying you are wrong about anything you spin up this crazy vortex that makes you look insane rather then just admit you are wrong.. for example you saying this thread is a vortex thread and me showing how fucking stupid that is and posting why you are wrong, rather then just admitting it you keep spinning and spinning.. see your reply to this post lol

This thread is about his agents advice, thats what the thread title is about and what the vast majority of my posts have been about as I have shown you, I have not changed my stance at all about the advice that I think his agent will (edit to should) give him. I have not vortexed my opinion on what the advice from his agent should be at all. Just because you dont think Mitch will listen to that hypothetical advice, and I agreed that there is a good chance he probably wouldn't, does not change anything with my opinion on what that advice should be. This thread is not on what Mitch will do its what would be best for him.

Just because this is a hypothetical thread that "literally is not going to happen" does not make it a votrex, it just means we are talking about a specific part of sports just like the "what if Mahomes was a Bear" thread.. thats "literally is not going to happen" so is that a vortex thread as well or just another hypothetical sports discussion?

The only vortex going on in this thread is you saying something stupid getting called out on it and then trying to spin it.. just like most of your vortexes

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No a vortex is you arguing complete nonsense and your own arguments have contradicted your own posts earlier on in the thread and then you trying to spin your own contradicting posts to try and justify why they are not contradictions or you will make a completely stupid post that you get proven wrong immediately and because you are incapable of saying you are wrong about anything you spin up this crazy vortex that makes you look insane rather then just admit you are wrong.. for example you saying this thread is a vortex thread and my showing how fucking stupid that is and posting why you are wrong, rather then just admitting it you keep spinning and spinning.. see your reply to this post lol

This thread is about his agents advice, thats what the thread title is about and what the vast majority of my posts have been about as I have shown you, I have not changed my stance at all about the advice that I think his agent will give him. I have not vortexed my opinion on what the advice from his agent should be at all. Just because you dont think Mitch will listen to that hypothetical advice, and I agreed that there is a good chance he probably wouldn't, does not change anything with my opinion on what that advice should be. This thread is not on what Mitch will do its what would be best for him.

Just because this is a hypothetical thread that "literally is not going to happen" does not make it a votrex, it just means we are talking about a specific part of sports just like the "what if Mahomes was a Bear" thread.. thats "literally is not going to happen" so is that a vortex thread as well or just another hypothetical sports discussion?

The only vortex going on in this thread is you saying something stupid getting called out on it and then trying to spin it.. just like most of your vortexes

Did you really say that this was about the advice you think his agent will give him? That's even more Special person. I thought it originally was about the advice that YOU would give Mitch, IF you were his agent.

The only way Mitch's actual IRL agent gives him this advice is if he actually listens to a random ? on a messageboard and thinks it's good advice. Not gonna happen.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Did you really say that this was about the advice you think his agent will give him? That's even more Special person. I thought it originally was about the advice that YOU would give Mitch, IF you were his agent.

The only way Mitch's actual IRL agent gives him this advice is if he actually listens to a random ? on a messageboard and thinks it's good advice. Not gonna happen.
yes the advice i think his agent should give him and the advice I would give him if I was his agent is the same fucking thing.. my god you're a ?

EDIT: Ahh I see what I did, I said what his agent will give him rather then saying what he should give him.. I made a mistake there and said the wrong thing. (see how thats done when you make a mistake Remy?)

But you are still a clown HHE so we will keep that part in there

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yes the advice i think his agent should give him and the advice I would give him if I was his agent is the same fucking thing.. my god you're a ?
you said
the advice that I think his agent will give him

that's actually entirely different.

His agent is not going to give him this advice.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
No a vortex is you arguing complete nonsense and your own arguments have contradicted your own posts earlier on in the thread and then you trying to spin your own contradicting posts to try and justify why they are not contradictions or you will make a completely stupid post that you get proven wrong immediately and because you are incapable of saying you are wrong about anything you spin up this crazy vortex that makes you look insane rather then just admit you are wrong.. for example you saying this thread is a vortex thread and me showing how fucking stupid that is and posting why you are wrong, rather then just admitting it you keep spinning and spinning.. see your reply to this post lol

This thread is about his agents advice, thats what the thread title is about and what the vast majority of my posts have been about as I have shown you, I have not changed my stance at all about the advice that I think his agent will (edit to should) give him. I have not vortexed my opinion on what the advice from his agent should be at all. Just because you dont think Mitch will listen to that hypothetical advice, and I agreed that there is a good chance he probably wouldn't, does not change anything with my opinion on what that advice should be. This thread is not on what Mitch will do its what would be best for him.

dude those guys are stupid as fuck thanks for explaining this.

it won’t stick because spinning is what they do. Vortex’s are what they do.

an entire offseason and 10 weeks of being wrong and none of them have eaten crow... Remy is the worst of them all. He’s been wrong about basic everything offense related.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he needs surgery he would clearly have it now - as it stands, he's benched, and almost certainly getting traded.. So if a Doc says he needs surgery he would have it now on the Bears dime and have enough time to be clear for any new team interested in him to see what he can do in the off season. He isn 't going to have surgery post season and hbe in rehab when teams are hiring.

I'd imagine he has a banged up shoulder that is healing and he should be able to play after the bye week.

Personally, as someone who thinks he can still have a future in Chicago I'd like to see him get another shot - maybe beating the Packers will be the turning point for him and the team and let him play out the season to see if he can be under centre next season.

Ideally for the Bears you would love to be using the draft to fix the o-line rather than trying to find a QB halfway down the draft, who would then have to play behind the garbage we have there now.

From what I have heard it's the same injury he had the previous couple seasons. He played after 2 weeks each of those season w/ a harness, but needed surgery in the offseason to fix it.

The fact he hasn't gotten surgery yet either makes me 1) assume its a lot less severe than the last two, or 2) They are doing the same plan as the previous year.

Either way, 3 shoulder injuries(The same ones) in a span of 3 years for a QB who's only real upside is his mobility isn't exactly a good look for prospective teams.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
its not surprising that you have no clue what this thread is actually about.

But I want you to know we are all proud of you anyway for at least trying. here is your participation?

LOOKS LIKE MITCH'S AGENT IS TELLING HIM TO GET OUT THERE AND THROW THE BALL!!!! #sorrynotsorry

msadows

Liked Posts:
LOOKS LIKE MITCH'S AGENT IS TELLING HIM TO GET OUT THERE AND THROW THE BALL!!!! #sorrynotsorry

Like....why wouldn't mitch want to play? If there is one thing he's not it's a "me first" type of guy. He cares about the team. If nagy gives him the chance he isn't going to pull a trey burton.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Like....why wouldn't mitch want to play? If there is one thing he's not it's a "me first" type of guy. He cares about the team. If nagy gives him the chance he isn't going to pull a trey burton.
idk ask @dbldrew

He thinks Mitch's agent should tell him not to play and if Mitch actually plays for the bears at all this season then He is going to delete his CCS account.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure it is going to matter what QB goes out there, but at this point, I think I would like to see Mitch finish the year.

I was 100% behind Foles getting the start, but he is not going to be successful behind that oline, he just does not have the mobility.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure it is going to matter what QB goes out there, but at this point, I think I would like to see Mitch finish the year.

I was 100% behind Foles getting the start, but he is not going to be successful behind that oline, he just does not have the mobility.

Mitch's agent wants him to play too. 100% guarantee that.

msadows

Liked Posts:

That was pretty evident when they didn't address the oline this offseason....still...I had hope they would improve due to the BS we were fed by nagy about the coaching scheme being "bad".

I too am for mitch finishing the season, why the fuck not? This team, if it even somehow lucks into the 8th seed, isn't going to do shit in the playoffs. At the very least, you get 6 more games to analyze mitch. Doubt anything happens, but you know nothing is going to happen with foles. Least mitch would make it interesting.

msadows

Liked Posts:
idk ask @dbldrew

He thinks Mitch's agent should tell him not to play and if Mitch actually plays for the bears at all this season then He is going to delete his CCS account.

lol. The only way an agent tells a player not to play is when they are holding out for a new contract.

Mitch legit could be playing for his NFL career RN. If he puts 2-3 good games out of 6 forward he could land a starting gig somewhere for a shit squad(jets) while they sit their rookie QB.

If he decides not to play, gets shoulder surgery for the 3rd time in the offseason, he'd be looking at a Winston type deal at best(~1M).

You can't get hurt if you're already hurt.

:what:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

This thread is not about what Mitch is going to do, you are still confused about that. This is about hypothetical advice from his agent. You posting that Mitch is practicing is not some "gotcha" moment, Mitch actually playing is not some "gotcha" moment either. the fact that you have no idea what is actually going on in this thread would be rather amusing.. if it wasn't so sad..