If It Makes You Guys Feel Better...

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Trever Lawrence played his worst game of the season against a very good team.

Wilson I believe was playing his first game after injury. (I think)

WTF does Mahomes have to do with this?

Anyways… not sure how any of this relates to the Bears but congrats.
You and Black Dream are probably the worst two posters I've seen here. Insufferable pessimists and trolls. And Lawrence and Wilson were trash last year. It's persisting this year, the point being it takes time for a young quarterback.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The people you're telling to calm down are either trolls or overreacting dipshits. Not an objective thought between any of them. Very few brain cells, and even less football knowledge.

Fields looked better than he did last week. Let's hope that's progress. This is gonna be a long, painful season. I look forward to seeing what some of the QB gurus out there say in their breakdowns this week.
Yep. It did look better. I also liked how he ripped into a WR for running a route incorrectly. Maybe he’ll rip into Getsy a little bit too for some awful red zone calls.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Trever Lawrence played his worst game of the season against a very good team.

Wilson I believe was playing his first game after injury. (I think)

WTF does Mahomes have to do with this?

Anyways… not sure how any of this relates to the Bears but congrats.
Babablackrainbow, Wilson is in his second season in the same offense. Why do you give him excuses even though he has continuity and good skill players around him, but shit on fields for not being great in game 4 of a new system with zero talent.

Fields would be pretty far down on my blame list for the loss to the giants

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
You and Black Dream are probably the worst two posters I've seen here. Insufferable pessimists and trolls. And Lawrence and Wilson were trash last year. It's persisting this year, the point being it takes time for a young quarterback.
How much time?

Because the Bears just gave Trubisky 4 seasons to prove he wasnt the guy. Do we give Fields 5 seasons? 6? How many years of horrible QB play is suitable? The losses are piling up because the Bears can not throw the football.

The Bears have not proven in the last 30 years that they can develop a QB, so what makes you think Fields will be any different? Because right now, Fields kinda fucking sucks at playing quarterback and has shown nothing to make me think he is going to turn it around.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m a HOF poster.

Thanks.

?

Also Lawrence hasn’t been trash. I mean he’s not Mahomes but he’s had quality moments this year.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Babablackrainbow, Wilson is in his second season in the same offense. Why do you give him excuses even though he has continuity and good skill players around him, but shit on fields for not being great in game 4 of a new system with zero talent.

Fields would be pretty far down on my blame list for the loss to the giants

Wilson sucks. Don’t think I’ve ever said otherwise. But he was coming off injury so maybe give him a game.

Anyways not sure why we’re even talking about it? None of this matters to the Bears. Sorry it upset you.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The Great Trevor Lawrence went 11/23 for 170 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception and 4 fumbles.

The White Hope Zach Wilson, 18/38 250 yards, 1 touchdown 2 picks...

My point is that young quarterbacks typically need time and weapons. Do you think at any point Jets and Jags fans were crying that their quarterbacks lacked pocket presence, can't read defenses, etc etc? Yeah, most likely. Hell, I just saw Mahomes miss a wide open touchdown because "he DiDnt Go ThRouGh hiS prOgressionZzz"...

Take a step back, realize the situation and calm down.
Yes it takes time for young QBs to develop and improve, It will tipically be a rollercoster ride with a bunch of good game and a bunch of terrible games, and the more expereance the QB gets he will limit the bad games and there will be more good games.

The problem here is there is no rollorcoster with JF. its about 95% bad games

Fields has only 4 games that he threw for over 200 yards (0 went over 300)
Lawrence has had 14 games over 200, and 2 over 300

a 200 yard game is a VERY LOW BAR!

Fields has 2 games that have above a 90 qbr and 0 over 100
Lawrence has had 6 games over a 90 and 3 of them where over 100

Even Mitch had better stats with John Fox in his first year then Fields has had so far.

The more you guys try and compare him to other QBs the worse Fields actully looks. Fields will need to take a BIG step forward to even be consedered a backup in this league with how bad he has played.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Yes it takes time for young QBs to develop and improve, It will tipically be a rollercoster ride with a bunch of good game and a bunch of terrible games, and the more expereance the QB gets he will limit the bad games and there will be more good games.

The problem here is there is no rollorcoster with JF. its about 95% bad games

Fields has only 4 games that he threw for over 200 yards (0 went over 300)
Lawrence has had 14 games over 200, and 2 over 300

a 200 yard game is a VERY LOW BAR!

Fields has 2 games that have above a 90 qbr and 0 over 100
Lawrence has had 6 games over a 90 and 3 of them where over 100

Even Mitch had better stats with John Fox in his first year then Fields has had so far.

The more you guys try and compare him to other QBs the worse Fields actully looks. Fields will need to take a BIG step forward to even be consedered a backup in this league with how bad he has played.
I could be wrong but I have never seen a qb perform this poorly and then turns into a top qb on the league. Fields inability to pass the ball for yards is extremely concerning.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The people you're telling to calm down are either trolls or overreacting dipshits. Not an objective thought between any of them. Very few brain cells, and even less football knowledge.

Fields looked better than he did last week. Let's hope that's progress. This is gonna be a long, painful season. I look forward to seeing what some of the QB gurus out there say in their breakdowns this week.

Fans are hoping for the best but he could be Daniel Jones or he could be Josh Allen. You never really know.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I’m not sure how this is relevant to your point.

Really?

The only teams playing in the playoffs...are the teams good enough to get there.

Teams that get there repeatedly must be pretty good for some reason...This is pretty basic stuff.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How much time?

Because the Bears just gave Trubisky 4 seasons to prove he wasnt the guy. Do we give Fields 5 seasons? 6? How many years of horrible QB play is suitable? The losses are piling up because the Bears can not throw the football.

The Bears have not proven in the last 30 years that they can develop a QB, so what makes you think Fields will be any different? Because right now, Fields kinda fucking sucks at playing quarterback and has shown nothing to make me think he is going to turn it around.

Question......where does Getsy and Janoko fit into the equation ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ppl need to realize, Getsy is inexperienced at all this. With that said.......
What I find interesting is how no one is discussing the role Getsy plays in all this. I've seen where he
constantly mentions "the process". But we still don't know what that process is.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really?

The only teams playing in the playoffs...are the teams good enough to get there.

Teams that get there repeatedly must be pretty good for some reason...This is pretty basic stuff.

So you’d rather just be in the playoffs than have a Super Bowl victory. Got it.