If Justin Fields is a complete bust

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Incacneto is literally one of the worst of the worstest people on this web forum because he literally loses like a loser in literally every single post he makes gosh imagine being a lions fan and not even being allowed to post on your own team's message board so you go to the bears forum to try and be less of a loser ????

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do the lions have a fan forum? It must be a sad place. Id imagine it has a lot of @nc0gnet0 isms like doink doink and we almost swept the bears last year. That's like reliving the glory days for them. Or maybe remember those guys that retired in their prime because they didn't want to play here

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Incacneto is literally one of the worst of the worstest people on this web forum because he literally loses like a loser in literally every single post he makes gosh imagine being a lions fan and not even being allowed to post on your own team's message board so you go to the bears forum to try and be less of a loser ????
They are all like that. Every loss for any of their teams it's the refs/umpires fault. I never did understand why he hangs in this forum

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are all like that. Every loss for any of their teams it's the refs/umpires fault. I never did understand why he hangs in this forum

I bet that Calvin Johnson "non-catch" still burns worse than chlamydia

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Him seeing this 20 seconds after your @, trying not to prove us right about his stalking
Michael McGee reveals truth behind 'holding in a fart' meme

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
For decades the Buccaneers were the widely accepted worst franchise in football. Them and the Cardinals were the "Clippers of football." Even they've managed to evolve.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Why you gotta pile on nc0gnit0 like that? He's already a lions fan, we don't need to kick him while he's down.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
For decades the Buccaneers were the widely accepted worst franchise in football. Them and the Cardinals were the "Clippers of football." Even they've managed to evolve.
Remember when the Patriots and Colts and Browns were part of that group? The Browns are now finally stepping out of that group while the Patriots and Colts have been out of it for a while.

Though the Cardinal, Bucs, Patriots, Colts and Browns may have made an appearance in that elite group, the Lions are the standard bearers of the group.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Remember when the Patriots and Colts and Browns were part of that group? The Browns are now finally stepping out of that group while the Patriots and Colts have been out of it for a while.

Though the Cardinal, Bucs, Patriots, Colts and Browns may have made an appearance in that elite group, the Lions are the standard bearers of the group.
See for all of those teams aside from the Lions, having a legit QB that can up everyone's game took them from losers to stable teams.

Not so with the Lions. For all the shit we give him, Stat Padford is a legit QB with a crazy good arm and does a decent job of elevating the talent around him. How the hell he never won a playoff game is beyond me.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
See for all of those teams aside from the Lions, having a legit QB that can up everyone's game took them from losers to stable teams.

Not so with the Lions. For all the shit we give him, Stat Padford is a legit QB with a crazy good arm and does a decent job of elevating the talent around him. How the hell he never won a playoff game is beyond me.
I was thinking the same thing as I wrote my post.

Every team gets a franchise QB and moves on from the dregs. The Lions waste their chance of having a franchise QB.

Now they have Goff.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was thinking the same thing as I wrote my post.

Every team gets a franchise QB and moves on from the dregs. The Lions waste their chance of having a franchise QB.

Now they have Goff.
TBH they never really had one. Stafford just was a stat stuffer. Any QB who cant win a division title after a decade is nothing short of being a loser. Even the other great QBs in the league have won divisions with dogshit defenses.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
TBH they never really had one. Stafford just was a stat stuffer. Any QB who cant win a division title after a decade is nothing short of being a loser. Even the other great QBs in the league have won divisions with dogshit defenses.
Well, that tells you something about what the Bears have put out as QB1 since they couldn't even be stat stuffers.