If Miami drafts Wilson, what would you trade for Tua?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
What would you trade for Tua, if the Dolphins draft a QB (would probably be Wilson) at 3?

I think Tua would be a good fit for the Bears to try and salvage the D's window. He will be on a rookie contract for 4 seasons with the option.

You were interested in Bridgewater, and I think Tagovailoa is kind of a higher upside, better Bridgewater. A late 1st or something would absolutely be a good move for the Bears.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would you trade for Tua, if the Dolphins draft a QB (would probably be Wilson) at 3?

I think Tua would be a good fit for the Bears to try and salvage the D's window. He will be on a rookie contract for 4 seasons with the option.

You were interested in Bridgewater, and I think Tagovailoa is kind of a higher upside, better Bridgwater. A late 1st or something would absolutely be a good move for the Bears.
5 or 6 rounder max

coolio

Liked Posts:
I liked him coming out the draft. I would be lying if I said he didn't look worse than Trubisky right now. He's had his moments. Maybe like a 2nd round pick. What Rosen went for and Rosen was worse

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Wish they just moved up to draft Wilson. His play style reminds me of Rodgers. If he gets even close to the player he is, the trade up is worth it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
id say go for it but don't get desperate. id do a 4th after the next draft to calm folks down.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wish they just moved up to draft Wilson. His play style reminds me of Rodgers. If he gets even close to the player he is, the trade up is worth it.
we dont have any assets.