If Miami drafts Wilson, what would you trade for Tua?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You have to keep robinson no matter what.

Franchise him. It costs the 16m you wanted to give him in the offseason.

If he cries liek a bitch, trade him for a first rounder.
if you want to keep him i would prefer to give him the kyle fuller transition tag special. if a hypothetical new GM wants to tear it all down then let him walk and get a comp pick.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
coming back at you again..
we dont have the assets unless you really want weakness and holes all over the roster and besides Mahomes and watson isn't in this draft those guys were already drafted in 2017.
I get that Mahomes and Watson were drafted in ‘17. My point is that KC targeted a QB they liked and spent the draft capital to get him. That QB hit. The Bears did the same. Mitch did not pan out. They need to try again. Because no matter how much effort they spend addressing all the other weaknesses, it won’t mean shit until they find a QB. I happen to think Wilson will be the real deal. If not, oh well and keep trying until they find a fuckin competent QB once in my lifetime.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Then why has Trubisky never had a span that good?

Err, in 2018 mitch threw 17 tds to 4 ints in a 6 game span.

So yes, yes he has.

These are nfl qb's. They can play good sometimes. You need to look at their greater body of work, and how they actually play on the field, not just stats.

Tua has shown very little to get excited about.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
One got benched twice, the other once.

Like I said, tua has potential, but to act like he's done anything at all worth discussing this year is crazy talk. He's been mediocre when he's not terrible.

Tua was not benched long term after taking over.

Okay, if Tua has been mediocre to terrible, why are his numbers so good? Stop living in imagination land lol.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you want to keep him i would prefer to give him the kyle fuller transition tag special. if a hypothetical new GM wants to tear it all down then let him walk and get a comp pick.
Would A Rob bring in a 1st? Do the Bears choose the tender? Not too familiar with that tag.

msadows

Liked Posts:

He's going to get 20m+ in FA. He's the best WR on a hungry market. The top FA Cap teams need WR help.

Also, you don't get draft compensation for transition tagging a player.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Would A Rob bring in a 1st? Do the Bears choose the tender? Not too familiar with that tag.

Arob probably would bring in at least a 2nd. There are teams who are desperate for a superstar WR.

Also, transition tag is super cheap(I think its like 13m), so there is ZERO way a team doesn't offer him a deal.

You also get no draft compensation for it if you don't match.

If a team tries to sign a franchise tag you get 2 first rounders.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I heard that dude was awful in training camp.

According to Matt Schniedman of the Athletic. Who tf is Matt Schniedman and who reads the athletic lol.

He never even sourced his opinion lol. He just said "oh well he's not drawing oohs and ahs in the same camp as Rodgers so he must be dissapointing!" Clickbait nonsense.

He was 5/5 with a TD pass his only drive against the starting D in our inter team scrimmage.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I get that Mahomes and Watson were drafted in ‘17. My point is that KC targeted a QB they liked and spent the draft capital to get him. That QB hit. The Bears did the same. Mitch did not pan out. They need to try again. Because no matter how much effort they spend addressing all the other weaknesses, it won’t mean shit until they find a QB. I happen to think Wilson will be the real deal. If not, oh well and keep trying until they find a fuckin competent QB once in my lifetime.
you must of missed a lot of threads and posts around here, i been going on and on about our QB situation.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

I adore Lance, trading up to the back of the top 10 if he is there could be done.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Matt Schniedman of the Athletic. Who tf is Matt Schniedman and who reads the athletic lol.

He never even sourced his opinion lol. He just said "oh well he's not drawing oohs and ahs in the same camp as Rodgers so he must be dissapointing!" Clickbait nonsense.

He was 5/5 with a TD pass his only drive against the starting D in our inter team scrimmage.
I love the Athletic. Only content I have paid for in years.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
i believe if the player signs a tender with the team that he’s negotiating with the Bears would receive nothing.

Basically it allows another team to determine what they would be willing to pay Robinson, and the bears have a week to match or decline.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
you must of missed a lot of threads and posts around here, i been going on and on about our QB situation.
Not saying you haven’t. Just pointing out that I would be all for the Bears using the draft capital to trade up for Wilson. It’s doable, whether they’ll do it is another question.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Arob probably would bring in at least a 2nd. There are teams who are desperate for a superstar WR.

Also, transition tag is super cheap(I think its like 13m), so there is ZERO way a team doesn't offer him a deal.

You also get no draft compensation for it if you don't match.

If a team tries to sign a franchise tag you get 2 first rounders.
how would the bears get any compensation for losing him other than a comp pick? i can’t see too many teams lining up to give away $20M and draft capital for a player who’s not top 5 at his position.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i believe if the player signs a tender with the team that he’s negotiating with the Bears would receive nothing.

Basically it allows another team to determine what they would be willing to pay Robinson, and the bears have a week to match or decline.

No way we transition him unless we want to sign him long term.

He will 100% get an offer that will cost more than the franchise tag.