If not the 2 seed give me the 4 seed

marlove

Liked Posts:
ummmm, we have eliminated ourselves from the 4th seed.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No.

I’d rather face Kirk Cousins in a playoff game than anyone (other than the Redskins).

The next best team for the Bears to play is probably the Eagles. Yes, Foles is touched by the fate of God, but the Bears are still clearly the better team.

Seattle, despite the SF loss, is hitting their stride. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them beat the Chiefs tonight. I don’t really want to chance the Pete Carroll/Russell Wilson playoff machine coming back to life.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson is way too dangerous to face in the playoffs. At least Kirk Cousins just stays in the pocket.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
We are going to win a playoff game against ANY OF THEM at Soldier Field.

The #3 seed goes to LA. #4 seed likely goes to NO. I'll take the 3, thank you!

BigTom

Liked Posts:
A miracle that gives the Besrs a bye would be best case scenario obviously but Bears are basically locked into 3 seed. No matter the opponent what I'm hoping for is the Saturday night game for that first round. Can't find anything yet that shows which seeds will be playing on which days and times. I think its usually later games Saturday around 3 and 7 then earlier Sunday at noon and 3. The fans seem to bring a little something extra in those night games.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Chiefs beat Seahawks, Bears beat Vikings, Eagles beat Redskins, 49ers beat Rams, Seahawks beat Cardinals:

1 Saints
2 Bears
3 Rams
4 Cowboys
5 Eagles
6 Seahawks

Seahawks @ Rams - Rams
Eagles @ Cowboys - Eagles

Eagles @ Saints - Eagles
Rams @ Bears - Bears

Eagles @ Bears NFCCG - Bears

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I keep hearing we clinched the 3rd seed. What’s this talk of 4th seed, or did I miss something?

Edit: Went and checked for myself. 3rd seed or move up to 2nd with some luck.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Seahawks are a different type of team, one of the few that are using the power run game this season. Most teams are building to stop the pass, SEA could catch a few teams off guard.