If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who would you all be interested in the Bears taking a look at? I believe about 80% - 90% of CCS agrees that Pace should get the Lane Kiffin tarmac firing (myself included) after next Sunday’s game against Minnesota so here is a pretty all inclusive breakdown of GM candidates for this offseason. Here are some names that immediately jump out to me from this article.
Mike Borgonzi
Nick Caserio
Ed Dodds
Joe Horitz
Trent Kirchner
Will McClay

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you get your poon from trailer parks?

two-trailer-park-5ca0a9.jpg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Its the cool thing to want everyone fired after a rough year, but it would be foolish to get rid of Pace out of anger. Pace would be hired within a week as a GM if he were let go. He has acquired more talent than any other GM we've had this side of the century. He has found talent late in the draft where others couldn't. Last year we had 8 pro-bowlers! We had 3 this year. One other went to IR in Hicks and A-Rob was robbed.

If you exclude Mitch, (which I of course understand is a big part of the team), Pace has been far more successful in the draft than most other GM's. He missed on the top rated QB of the draft and now everyone is mad because they fear we are wasting our talented roster (THAT WAS BUILT BY PACE!).

msadows

Liked Posts:
Its the cool thing to want everyone fired after a rough year, but it would be foolish to get rid of Pace out of anger. Pace would be hired within a week as a GM if he were let go. He has acquired more talent than any other GM we've had this side of the century. He has found talent late in the draft where others couldn't. Last year we had 8 pro-bowlers! We had 3 this year. One other went to IR in Hicks and A-Rob was robbed.

If you exclude Mitch, (which I of course understand is a big part of the team), Pace has been far more successful in the draft than most other GM's. He missed on the top rated QB of the draft and now everyone is mad because they fear we are wasting our talented roster (THAT WAS BUILT BY PACE!).

WCBF is 19. He started watching the bears 4 years ago. The only GM he has ever encountered is Pace.

He thinks pace is a bad GM. He is not. He is actually above average. He missed the QB position, which is a big knock, but you best believe both him and Nagy will get another chance at the QB position. Like you said, that QB was far and away the top rated prospect. It wasn't a reach as far as the QB position goes. Recency bias is a bitch. Outside that he has drafted just as well as any NFL GM. He's gotten us free agent talent on good contracts.

Idiots blame him, but lets not forget pace turned this defense from 32nd in the NFL to 1st. WCBF doesn't know this because he's clueless.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Pace isn't getting fired until 2021, right along with "challenge the forward pass"Nagy. There is no miracle fixes that are going to be made to fix the many holes in this team for 2020, not with the hole they are in. That will lead to another losing season and the firing of all of them, and the end of Mitch. Which will then lead this fan base into the next round of infighting over the new QB and every backup on every other team.

It's the way of the Bears.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

On the post game there was a caller that was raging to Hub about Pace and how he should be fired because the Bears have a great defense and won’t be able to take advantage of it. Hub asked “who put together that defense?” The guy actually tried to find a way to suggest it wasn’t Pace. Alcohol abuse and live radio are truly an entertaining combination.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Basically whenever M. Tuck and B. Babs weren’t around?

msadows

Liked Posts:
On the post game there was a caller that was raging to Hub about Pace and how he should be fired because the Bears have a great defense and won’t be able to take advantage of it. Hub asked “who put together that defense?” The guy actually tried to find a way to suggest it wasn’t Pace. Alcohol abuse and live radio are truly an entertaining combination.

LOL. The Emery years gutted this team of talent. It was an aging roster. EVERYTHING we see now is a direct result of pace.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Emery lasted 3 years, genius

Doesn't change the fact whoever we bring in this bitch is going to not be any better a QB than Mitch currently is.

You do want to see this team win, right? Or do you just want to see mitch shipped off?

I'm pretty sure its #2.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't change the fact whoever we bring in this bitch is going to not be any better a QB than Mitch currently is.

You do want to see this team win, right? Or do you just want to see mitch shipped off?

I'm pretty sure its #2.

Literally anyone would be better than Trubisky.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Literally anyone would be better than Trubisky.

No. No they wouldn't. See thats my point you idiots act like you've never seen a bad QB before. Literally ANYONE we can get this offseason is WORSE than trubisky. Thats the fucking problem.

Mariota? Worse. Dalton? Worse. Keenum? Worse.

This offense as a whole is also awful, subbing in a shitty backup bust QB isn't going to change that fact. We have one player on this offense who any other team in the NFL would actually want. Thats a fucking problem.