If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would be 100% agreed.that pace, Nagy(who has a good b/c or the guy who reminded pace he passed and reads up for TruBitchkey) who is just another Cutler except worse, ulterior made a pro bowl, clean house and Oace is the youngest and worst GM in the league, his 1st ever pick? Out the league, he is dumber than people from Missouri at their best, should get eat to death and I’d be glad to do it and the time for it, fucked us for years, dumbest fuck on the planet
You’re a fucking douche bag, pace made the no brained trade for Mack, pernell McPhee? Kevin white? Where are they you cocking sucking non fan pussy, pace is the worst Gm in history, he didn’t talk to Gould or Forte about resigning? How’d that turn out, if you wa t my address I’d be happy to kick your ****** ass teeth down your throat fuckface, cause you’re a fucking CUNT

giphy.gif

coolio

Liked Posts:
Pace does not have a good track record when it comes to offense though. We have been like the 28th ranked offense since he took over. And this year we are 30th. He can't use the excuse of the previous regime anymore. In his fifth year everything wrong with the team is because of him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I would be 100% agreed.that pace, Nagy(who has a good b/c or the guy who reminded pace he passed and reads up for TruBitchkey) who is just another Cutler except worse, ulterior made a pro bowl, clean house and Oace is the youngest and worst GM in the league, his 1st ever pick? Out the league, he is dumber than people from Missouri at their best, should get eat to death and I’d be glad to do it and the time for it, fucked us for years, dumbest fuck on the planet

msadows

Liked Posts:
I feel like this is my alt if I ever had one

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace does not have a good track record when it comes to offense though. We have been like the 28th ranked offense since he took over. And this year we are 30th. He can't use the excuse of the previous regime anymore. In his fifth year everything wrong with the team is because of him.

The offense was ranked 9th last year.

coolio

Liked Posts:
The offense was ranked 9th last year.

Not according to this. And for points scored ever since he took over we have been 28th.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What I thought no talent pussy, probably disn

i am Connor mcgregor’s worst nightmare bitch and been two of his fights, you’re a little girl hiding behind a screen with GIF’s, fuck you up all day twice on Sunday, address? Or you want mine?
Are you asking for a date?

jessmccarty

Liked Posts:
First time on here and you’re obviously a Jerky it all day so fuck you too CUNT, west coast means pussy in any language bitch
Also, Jeremy Stephens who mcgregor said that to is a friend nd his manager is a good friend, send your address and I’ll have him come show you who the FUK he is and you’ll go to sleep

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
@jessmccarty
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not according to this. And for points scored ever since he took over we have been 28th.

Fine... they were ranked 9th in Scoring Offense in 2018.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This guy is 100% a push over little bitch IRL