If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
WCBF is 19. He started watching the bears 4 years ago. The only GM he has ever encountered is Pace.

He thinks pace is a bad GM. He is not. He is actually above average. He missed the QB position, which is a big knock, but you best believe both him and Nagy will get another chance at the QB position. Like you said, that QB was far and away the top rated prospect. It wasn't a reach as far as the QB position goes. Recency bias is a bitch. Outside that he has drafted just as well as any NFL GM. He's gotten us free agent talent on good contracts.

Idiots blame him, but lets not forget pace turned this defense from 32nd in the NFL to 1st. WCBF doesn't know this because he's clueless.
Did you get so drunk yesterday that you could justify a thread saying Mitch would outplay “Patty” that you just woke up from your puddle of piss on whatever sofa you found on the street corner and you missed the broadcast crew shit all over the offense’s personnel yesterday? Pace didn’t “just” miss on the QB literally nobody not named Robinson and Miller are worth anything on the offensive side of the ball

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think you know what angry is, but okay.
what is angry? because from where I sit, you seem really angry all the time! I worry about your health

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did you get so drunk yesterday that you could justify a thread saying Mitch would outplay “Patty” that you just woke up from your puddle of piss on whatever sofa you found on the street corner and you missed the broadcast crew shit all over the offense’s personnel yesterday? Pace didn’t “just” miss on the QB literally nobody not named Robinson and Miller are worth anything on the offensive side of the ball

If you are too stupid to realize it was a joke post, then I have no idea how you ever got accepted to an actual university.

Maybe good at book smarts, but really fucking awful at street smarts?

msadows

Liked Posts:
what is angry? because from where I sit, you seem really angry all the time! I worry about your health

lol, no im not angry at all. I worry more about people like WCBF and Anytime who cry 24/7 and have more post count than me.

I come on here a couple hours a week and shit on them. Some one has to offset the trolls and negative nancies. Its a hard job.

msadows

Liked Posts:
BTW Westcoastbitchfan, miller aint worth shit either.

We got 9 players on offense that wouldnt start on any other offense in the NFL. As I stated, thats a problem.

We got a head coach who is calling screen passes on 3rd and 8 because he's too scared to let his QB turn the ball over on a fucking wasted season.

Matt Nagy is spineless, and this team is lacking talent. Ryan Pace is to blame, yes, but he isn't going anywhere this season, just like Mitch isn't.

I'm more so worried about the fact that our head coach is one of the worst play callers I've ever seen on the bears, and I've seen some miserable ones in my time.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not a psychologist (or a GM), but you sound a little preoccupied and hostile towards these people and feel a compulsive need to correct them. I am not sure how post count enters the equation, but maybe you could count to 10 and say tomorrow is a blessed day and that you don't care what those offenders say, you're gonna have a good Christmas?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, no they aren't. You obviously need to go watch more football.

Kase Ceenum and Mariota Both have better passer ratings than Trubisky this year and Dalton, with far less better weapons and coaching is only a few points behind Mitch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like legit, who calls
I'm not a psychologist (or a GM), but you sound a little preoccupied and hostile towards these people and feel a compulsive need to correct them. I am not sure how post count enters the equation, but maybe you could count to 10 and say tomorrow is a blessed day and that you don't care what those offenders say, you're gonna have a good Christmas?

Because post count directly correlates to how much fucking time you waste on this shithole?

I've wasted a lot less time than either of those.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is the shithole this forum or the Chicago Bears?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kase Ceenum and Mariota Both have better passer ratings than Trubisky this year and Dalton, with far less better weapons and coaching is only a few points behind Mitch.

And this offense is the worst in the league. It will still be that with "Kase Ceenum" and Mariota. Dalton is in his 9th year and is god awful.

I'm good.

There is not fix. There never was if Mitch failed. It was always Mitch or bust. The Bears, and Pace, failed in that regard. They swung and missed. Bringing in "Kase Ceenum" is only going to make the offense just as mediocre next year.

This is not a fix, this is not a band aid. This is just prolonging the inevitable.

msadows

Liked Posts:
is the shithole this forum or the Chicago Bears?

Both?? IDK. Either way this forum has some of the worst trolls I've ever encountered. I doubt some of them realize what they are. CRM obviously does.

The old bears board was so much better. The mods on here are garbage.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You literally have more than double the posts as I do, and nearly all your posts are bitching about the QB position.

I only treat certain people like dirt on this forum. About 4-5. You are one of them because you post like trash. Sorry if I treat trash like trash.
It has nothing to do with post count. It has to do with what you post. You constantly mention how I’m the only one who thinks this or this. That combined with you being a Mitch apologist but pretending not to be when half the board gave up on him vs the Saints. You care what people here think, it’s so obvious. You’re sad. You can’t even post honestly because you try to fit in with the majority. Sad sad little guy. DM me your address and I’ll order you company for the night.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Both?? IDK. Either way this forum has some of the worst trolls I've ever encountered. I doubt some of them realize what they are. CRM obviously does.

The old bears board was so much better. The mods on here are garbage.
Well, then, you clearly never ran afoul of bearsmod1 hehehe. The old CBMB made national news allowing posters to post vulgar attacks against our team in their post-game pressers. NBCSports, run by Mike Florio, broke that story.

I would suggest you take a time-out and focus on family for the holidays since we are already out of the playoffs. But you need to look into why you get so upset.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And this offense is the worst in the league. It will still be that with "Kase Ceenum" and Mariota. Dalton is in his 9th year and is god awful.

I'm good.

There is not fix. There never was if Mitch failed. It was always Mitch or bust. The Bears, and Pace, failed in that regard. They swung and missed. Bringing in "Kase Ceenum" is only going to make the offense just as mediocre next year.

This is not a fix, this is not a band aid. This is just prolonging the inevitable.

This offense is this bad because of one player: Mitch. The Bears have plenty of good playmakers and a borderline elite HC and playcaller. Washington and Cincinnati doesn’t have either of these things and yet Kase Ceenum still outperformed Mitch and Dalton almost has as well

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
No. No they wouldn't. See thats my point you idiots act like you've never seen a bad QB before. Literally ANYONE we can get this offseason is WORSE than trubisky. Thats the fucking problem.

Mariota? Worse. Dalton? Worse. Keenum? Worse.

This offense as a whole is also awful, subbing in a shitty backup bust QB isn't going to change that fact. We have one player on this offense who any other team in the NFL would actually want. Thats a fucking problem.

It's at the stage now, "anyone but your boy Mitch..."

msadows

Liked Posts:
This offense is this bad because of one player: Mitch. The Bears have plenty of good playmakers and a borderline elite HC and playcaller. Washington and Cincinnati doesn’t have either of these things and yet Kase Ceenum still outperformed Mitch and Dalton almost has as well

1) What? You were fed bullshit. What makes you think he's an elite HC and playcaller? Because his team went 12-4 mostly due to his defense last year? You do realize the guy called SIX FUCKING GAMES before he joined the bears. One of them was a direct loss due to his shitty playcalling in the playoffs. Matt Nagy is as green as any playcaller/HC combo has had in recent memory. I'm not saying he can't be good, but calling him elite is a JOKE. It's like calling mitch elite after 4-5 good games of play. A JOKE.

2) If you think the bears have plenty of playmakers I feel sorry for you. I hope you watched the game last night. THAT is a team with plenty of playmakers. THAT is a well fueled machine. THAT is basically an nfl offense running on rookie in Madden 20. THAT isn't all pat mahomes, its a combo of ACTUAL GOOD playmakers, and an actual borderline HC/playcaller.

Mitch is a major problem, but there is a reason this offense ranks bottom 5 in every stat, and its not just mitch. I've been watching enough football to tell when JUST the qb is an issue.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's at the stage now, "anyone but your boy Mitch..."

Except its not, because one of them still has potential, as minuscule as it is, and the other options don't.

It's why mitch will start next year. And fail.

Bringing in any of those options improves this offense barely. No where near enough to actually be a real NFL offense. The only thing that will is drafting a new QB, and we don't have the assets for that until 2021.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the cool thing to want everyone fired after a rough year, but it would be foolish to get rid of Pace out of anger. Pace would be hired within a week as a GM if he were let go. He has acquired more talent than any other GM we've had this side of the century. He has found talent late in the draft where others couldn't. Last year we had 8 pro-bowlers! We had 3 this year. One other went to IR in Hicks and A-Rob was robbed.

If you exclude Mitch, (which I of course understand is a big part of the team), Pace has been far more successful in the draft than most other GM's. He missed on the top rated QB of the draft and now everyone is mad because they fear we are wasting our talented roster (THAT WAS BUILT BY PACE!).
Exactly thanku bro! Been saying this every damn time that I stopped because neither you or I are gonna change the minds of some foolish people!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Exactly thanku bro! Been saying this every damn time that I stopped because neither you or I are gonna change the minds of some foolish people!!
you are not allowed to post except during games.