If Ryan Pace gets fired on Black Monday

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'd try talking Ozzie Newsome outta retirement. He's had a lotta success with the Ravens

-Jerry Reese .....New York Giants (2007–2017) 2x Super Bowl champion (XLII, XLVI)
-Trey Brown......Brown has made the Super Bowl twice in his front office career: as an Area Scout in 2011 with the New England Patriots, and as the Director of College Scouting in 2017 with the Philadelphia Eagles (where they beat the Patriots 41–33) . Note: I'd want anyone from N.E. plus Brown is a former player.
- Nick Caserio .......director of player personnel N.E. 'nuff said
-Scott Fitterer – co-director of player personnel – Seattle Seahawks

All these guys have had experience with what it means to have a good Qb.
Nothing says “future” quite like hiring an octogenarian.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'd try talking Ozzie Newsome outta retirement. He's had a lotta success with the Ravens

-Jerry Reese .....New York Giants (2007–2017) 2x Super Bowl champion (XLII, XLVI)
-Trey Brown......Brown has made the Super Bowl twice in his front office career: as an Area Scout in 2011 with the New England Patriots, and as the Director of College Scouting in 2017 with the Philadelphia Eagles (where they beat the Patriots 41–33) . Note: I'd want anyone from N.E. plus Brown is a former player.
- Nick Caserio .......director of player personnel N.E. 'nuff said
-Scott Fitterer – co-director of player personnel – Seattle Seahawks

All these guys have had experience with what it means to have a good Qb.
Nothing says “future” quite like hiring an octogenarian.

Newsome is the oldest guy here.....he's only 63. I know ur joking, but I'm not sure what you're joking about

Do u mean Virginia McClaskey the owner ?

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol. Pace is going no where. Like you said. He will get another chance to draft a QB either this year or next(baring a fucking disastrous season next year). That QB more than likely will bust too.

Earlier this week I posted the "success story" that is Ballard. All the idiots on here WISH we hired him instead of pace. His draft history is no better than pace. Even the best GM's in the nfl bat 50/50 in the draft.
Nobody wants Ballard. There's one guy, might not even be a bears fan, and loving Ballard is his shtick. Are you new here?

greg23

Liked Posts:
If we had owners who were serious about winning and has a bit of forward looking; the moves to make this offseason would be;

Move sweaty Ted into a business ops role ala crane kenny

Hire a football guy to be President

THIS guy would have a year in place to help pace/nagy form a future; evaluate them more and then make a more informed decision after 2020 when contracts are closer to being up.

Of course none of this will happen and we'll be treated to shots of 97 year old Virginia in the suite next year staring into the abyss

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have a better chance of running into your mom at the trailer park and giving you a brother than Ryan Pace has of getting fired.
This seems and sounds desperate.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think pace should stay. I liked the approach. the defense is one of the best and one really good season in a short time. Winning that many games in a season I do not believe it to be a fluke. Saying that, If it gets that bad I would go another tenure with a new QB and or coach with Pace as GM.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
what is angry? because from where I sit, you seem really angry all the time! I worry about your health
"what is angry? "
making it personal.
"because from where I sit, you seem really angry all the time! I worry about your health"
...both @CRM 114 and @msadows ' health actually.
If these two knew we was gonna crap out, why these two continue bitchin' and causing animosity about it all?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'd like Reggie McKenzie, who they should have hired when they made Emery the GM.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I am guessing teams will be looking at what San Fran did with Lynch.

Plank, Fencik, Lott, Reed is an interesting name, since just about everyone wanted to find the next one to play safety. Wonder what ex players are on the radar for teams out there

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Pace isn't getting fired until 2021, right along with "challenge the forward pass"Nagy. There is no miracle fixes that are going to be made to fix the many holes in this team for 2020, not with the hole they are in. That will lead to another losing season and the firing of all of them, and the end of Mitch. Which will then lead this fan base into the next round of infighting over the new QB and every backup on every other team.

It's the way of the Bears.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Go Bears!

jessmccarty

Liked Posts:
No. No they wouldn't. See thats my point you idiots act like you've never seen a bad QB before. Literally ANYONE we can get this offseason is WORSE than trubisky. Thats the fucking problem.

Mariota? Worse. Dalton? Worse. Keenum? Worse.

This offense as a whole is also awful, subbing in a shitty backup bust QB isn't going to change that fact. We have one player on this offense who any other team in the NFL would actually want. Thats a fucking problem.
I would be 100% agreed.that pace, Nagy(who has a good b/c or the guy who reminded pace he passed and reads up for TruBitchkey) who is just another Cutler except worse, ulterior made a pro bowl, clean house and Oace is the youngest and worst GM in the league, his 1st ever pick? Out the league, he is dumber than people from Missouri at their best, should get eat to death and I’d be glad to do it and the time for it, fucked us for years, dumbest fuck on the planet

jessmccarty

Liked Posts:
On the post game there was a caller that was raging to Hub about Pace and how he should be fired because the Bears have a great defense and won’t be able to take advantage of it. Hub asked “who put together that defense?” The guy actually tried to find a way to suggest it wasn’t Pace. Alcohol abuse and live radio are truly an entertaining combination.
You’re a fucking douche bag, pace made the no brained trade for Mack, pernell McPhee? Kevin white? Where are they you cocking sucking non fan pussy, pace is the worst Gm in history, he didn’t talk to Gould or Forte about resigning? How’d that turn out, if you wa t my address I’d be happy to kick your ****** ass teeth down your throat fuckface, cause you’re a fucking CUNT

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re a fucking douche bag, pace made the no brained trade for Mack, pernell McPhee? Kevin white? Where are they you cocking sucking non fan pussy, pace is the worst Gm in history, he didn’t talk to Gould or Forte about resigning? How’d that turn out, if you wa t my address I’d be happy to kick your ****** ass teeth down your throat fuckface, cause you’re a fucking CUNT
:jonesy:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Soon to be banned alt