CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If I were the Bears I would just close down shop. I don't mean sell the team. I mean fold. Destroy the charter. Disband the franchise.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I may be in the minority but I never thought he was a top QB.

You mean that time that he played in the NFL and totally got stomped because they refused to put any protection around him..... Yea I remember that as well.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"We don't have an offensive line, or a ton of talent, or a head coach, GM, front office, or ownership that knows a fucking thing about football, but think of the T R A D I T I O N of the Chicago Bears!"

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
You mean that time that he played in the NFL and totally got stomped because they refused to put any protection around him..... Yea I remember that as well.
Just never bought into the hype. Whenever I watched I wasn’t overly impressed. A top 10 maybe but never a top 5 when he played. And I don’t care about stats. Had a 2-1 td/int ratio while playing basically. That’s not even top 10 honestly.

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
I may be in the minority but I never thought he was a top QB.

i always thought he was kinda fugly as hell, especially when he smiled and that he walked like he had a dump in his pants. Hard pass. He also sounded kinda Special person/"affected" when he spoke...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Just never bought into the hype. Whenever I watched I wasn’t overly impressed. A top 10 maybe but never a top 5 when he played. And I don’t care about stats. Had a 2-1 td/int ratio while playing basically. That’s not even top 10 honestly.
Did you watch him get killed every week?

And then come back in the 4th quarter and win games!?

I admit that he looked like crap at times and threw too many interceptions while he was literally getting slaughtered by 300 pound defensive linemen. It was horrible to watch Indy waste that talent.

I can imagine that he would've looked very different under the current O-line. Not saying he should come back, but rather that if they had the current O-line with the young version of Luck, that would be a thing of beauty.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should've at least added...

..."and IF the Bears added 2 solid new Tackles to the OL"...

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What IF Andrew Luck has no interest in coming back, like he has stated. Then the Bears are dumb for that? Don't you think NFL teams have reached out to Andrew Luck, don't you think the Colts......who badly needed a QB may have reached out to Andrew Luck??
If teams have reached out to Luck, they would be penalized for tampering. His right still belong to the Colts and cannot be contacted unless the Colts give permission first. I do not see that happening.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
whenever I read about covid , racism or Colon Crapperdick on this board I imagine the person typing it looks like this

Attachments

• B3C140F4-6E10-4446-8874-DEDB49D9EEB8.jpeg
    B3C140F4-6E10-4446-8874-DEDB49D9EEB8.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 3

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Did you watch him get killed every week?

And then come back in the 4th quarter and win games!?

I admit that he looked like crap at times and threw too many interceptions while he was literally getting slaughtered by 300 pound defensive linemen. It was horrible to watch Indy waste that talent.

I can imagine that he would've looked very different under the current O-line. Not saying he should come back, but rather that if they had the current O-line with the young version of Luck, that would be a thing of beauty.
You are right for the most part but elite QBs are able to still get it done more efficiently.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears and Smart......./end thread

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
rs_500x279-140109084352-tumblr_inline_mtzzrk6xbr1ry3wlg.gif

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hey I was in a moment of being desperate. Thinking how I had no hope of the Bears having a franchise QB, over the salary cap, and still have Nagy/Pace running the Bears. Then the Bears were being played as fools as they were trying to get Wilson and Waston via trade.

Then the lowest point of being a Bears fan of 36 years, QB1 Andy Dalton. I lost my shit, and I was hoping Pace and Nagy burn in hell. Knowing the Bears had little or no chance of getting a top 4 QB in the draft, I was succumbed to hoping that Mond or Mills will become Mega Millions jackpot and become an above average QB in the NFL (Derek Carr level). With a lot of luck Jones could drop to Bears.

Then a miracle happens and the Bears get Fields. I didn't expect that. I thought maybe the Bears had a better shot at Wilson or Lance. Fields is an awesome player. As a U of I grad, I watched Fields, and he was the 2nd best QB in this draft. He played against the best talent. He is not Mitch. Im stoked. I can't wait for the 2021 season. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!