If the rams go 10-6....

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’m sorry that you don’t understand how it works.

One of the best rushing olines in the league = its all tannehil.

I just listed that he had the most play action yards in 4 years of ANY QB, but yes, that has nothing to do with finally being on a team with a great run game.

Yes, the run game has improved drastically since he's stepped under center, but that has to do with the fact he can actually complete a pass unlike marriota. Both are working in unison to help each other with the play action game.

I guess none of us understand how it works. Please tell us again how mitch isn't going to start next year, since everyones opinion but yours is wrong.

And no, it was not a pro mitch post. I was just pointing out that a lot of bad QB's(Goff esp) thrive in a system heavy in play action. It usually opens the run game up, and definitely opens the pass game up. Not a shocker that the TEN offense is looking much better now and so is the bears.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry that you don’t understand how it works.

I just listed that he had the most play action yards in 4 years of ANY QB, but yes, that has nothing to do with finally being on a team with a great run game.

Yes, the run game has improved drastically since he's stepped under center, but that has to do with the fact he can actually complete a pass unlike marriota. Both are working in unison to help each other with the play action game.

I guess none of us understand how it works. Please tell us again how mitch isn't going to start next year, since everyones opinion but yours is wrong.

And no, it was not a pro mitch post. I was just pointing out that a lot of bad QB's(Goff esp) thrive in a system heavy in play action. It usually opens the run game up, and definitely opens the pass game up. Not a shocker that the TEN offense is looking much better now and so is the bears.
Are you the real Matt Nagy?

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
The meatball kicker takes are great. Guy didn't start missing at all really until he was injured, then missed more because he had to keep kicking with an injury, and now that he isn't injured - surprise, he's making them all again.
I'd buy that if Nagy seemed to have that restored confidence in him following his injury. We passed up on a 48 or 49 yard field goal against Dallas which seems to be something most coaches would go for, but we did not. I hope it was an injury and the kicker is back and consistent now, but I'll feel better about that being the case when our coaching staff starts showing that confidence and putting him back out there.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’ll stop reading right there because I didn’t say all. But the reason for Tannehills success isn’t the run game. A run game that struggled a good part with Mariota under center. It’s odd how the threat of a passing game helps the run game, huh? It’s almost as if defenses don’t sell out the run all game. You’ve somewhat seen it with the Bears when Mitch plays well.

Actually watch Tannehill play. Look at ball placement. Look at tight window throws. RBs don’t get that credit.

not surprised you’ve weighed in though. Love discrediting other QBs while Mitch gets all the love and excuses.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It was over when the Bears needed help from the Redskins and Lions.

They never did, they only needed the help of Seattle, and they fucked it up. Then needed the help of GB and SF, both of which were very likely. Seattle is the one that screwed up.