If you drunk mouth breathing meatballs think you’re mad now...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Thats ridiculous. Jordan Love has one of the fastest throwing motions of any recent prospect.

He had an issue with holding onto the ball abd trying to do too much, but so did Rodgers and Favre.

wrong

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nobody is getting rings with the future GOAT in Kansas City slinging the ball. You hated New England’s dominance? Pffffff

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It’s not really fair, comparing the bears to a team that is run by competent people....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He was projected to the 1st round entirely off of arm talent. Everything I said is right, you not liking it doesnt change facts.

“fastest throwing motion of any recent prospect”

is laughable....and wrong.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just wait until Rodgers retires and you all find out the hard way that Jordan Love is Patrick Mahomes 2.0 and that Green Bay will be elite for another 15 years while the Bears cycle through 7 more quarterbacks in that timeframe.
ok enough already..you really love bickering on us all...

Missio (mercy)

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly I think you're the maddest meatball around. Who else would devote this much time of their life to all this Mahomes trash posting on a Bears forum?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Rodgers likely plays as long as Love’s rookie deal so it will be difficult to evaluate Love before they have to make a commitment. More likely by year 3 of his deal, Love will be asking for a trade.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Love has the best arm strength of this draft class. His release, footwork, accuracy, and reads needs work. GB can take a chance. On him because they have competent coaching and HOF QB to learn from.

Bears need a more polished QB from college because this franchise is a shit show. The three from this draft are Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson. Wilson is the one the Bears have a chance at.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
“fastest throwing motion of any recent prospect”

is laughable....and wrong.
Nope. Not at all. He certainly has the fastest release of his draft class.

Having natural arm talent, with a smooth, fast release is why he went in the 1st and was being called an unpolished Mahomes. He certainly has a faster release then say, draft prospect Aaron Rodgers, who was very mechanical and still held the ball on the 'shelf'.

Sorry you dont like it, but its true. GB once again has generational arm talent waiting in the wings.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Love has the best arm strength of this draft class. His release, footwork, accuracy, and reads needs work. GB can take a chance. On him because they have competent coaching and HOF QB to learn from.

Bears need a more polished QB from college because this franchise is a shit show. The three from this draft are Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson. Wilson is the one the Bears have a chance at.
No, his release doesnt need work lol. His release, motion, and arm talent are why he went in the 1st. If not for all that, Jalen Hurts would have been projected just as high. Arm strength alone doesnt make you a 1st round prospect.

He was also quite accurate in 2018, but he had a down year in 2019 after he lost 9 of the other 10 starters on O and was constantly trying to play hero ball.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nope. Not at all. He certainly has the fastest release of his draft class.

Having natural arm talent, with a smooth, fast release is why he went in the 1st and was being called an unpolished Mahomes. He certainly has a faster release then say, draft prospect Aaron Rodgers, who was very mechanical and still held the ball on the 'shelf'.

Sorry you dont like it, but its true. GB once again has generational arm talent waiting in the wings.

Generational arm talent bahahahahah.

It’s not even on Justin Herbert’s level from his own class. No where close to Josh Allen and obviously Mahomes.

Im certain you don’t understand the term generational. Or youre just obviously wrong. Take your pick.

Ive missed using your blatant homerism to make you look dumb. Please don’t get banned again.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
Replacing Rodgers is going to be tough! He is one of the greatest qb to play for the pack! Ugh

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Generational arm talent bahahahahah.

It’s not even on Justin Herbert’s level from his own class. No where close to Josh Allen and obviously Mahomes.

Im certain you don’t understand the term generational. Or youre just obviously wrong. Take your pick.

Ive missed using your blatant homerism to make you look dumb. Please don’t get banned again.

Love's arm talent is better the Herberts and Allens. He has the arm strength of both of thise guys, but significantly a more natural motion, with better throw on the run, and off of different platforms, at different angles etc.

Have you ever even watch mr mechanical Herbert throw? How could you say his arm talent is even equal to Mahomes 2.0?

Loves arm talent is exactly Mahomes. Thats his player comp for exactly that reason. Identical skillset.

Is Mahomes a generational arm talent? I'd think so, and Love's arm talent is exactly that.

Sorry, I know you dont like it, but its just a fact. Love was projected to the 1st and called the next Mahomes ENTIRELY due to his arm talent. Denying reality because it worries you just makes you look silly.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If Love has the same talent as Mahomes, he’d been a top 5 pick.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

More polished????

It doesn't get more Polish than Trubisky!!!!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Love's arm talent is better the Herberts and Allens. He has the arm strength of both of thise guys, but significantly a more natural motion, with better throw on the run, and off of different platforms, at different angles etc.

Have you ever even watch mr mechanical Herbert throw? How could you say his arm talent is even equal to Mahomes 2.0?

Loves arm talent is exactly Mahomes. Thats his player comp for exactly that reason. Identical skillset.

Is Mahomes a generational arm talent? I'd think so, and Love's arm talent is exactly that.

Sorry, I know you dont like it, but its just a fact. Love was projected to the 1st and called the next Mahomes ENTIRELY due to his arm talent. Denying reality because it worries you just makes you look silly.

Too much dumb to respond too. It’s pointless.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Too much dumb to respond too. It’s pointless.

Nice argument lol.

Apparently you dont even understand the entire reason Love was drafted/projected to the 1st round. Its clear you never actually looked into him as a prospect.