Ifedi Returns

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If he is penciled in as the starter it is an ass move.

If he is competing with a 1-3rd round OT that is okay.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Meh whatever

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
More protection for The Red Rifle

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I personally thought he'd get a lot more money than this. Makes me believe there was a promise that right tackle is his job to lose.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good depth signing. He was the Bears best RT last year.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If he's a swing guy for either guard/tackle fine

Anything else....blah

And 5 mil for a swing guy is alot of cash

Dalton and Ifedi....for 15-18 million?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good depth signing. He was the Bears best RT last year.
That’s not saying much - the bar that was set is somewhere between an end table and an office chair with wheels

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Literally every year Ryan Pace has run the Bears he has tried to squeeze backup quality players as starters at offensive tackle. People thinking this move will correspond with a draft pick or another free agent are fighting history. Not saying its impossible, but knowing what we know I think its obvious that Ifedi is the beginning and the end of major moves along the offensive line this off-season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
returnofthesack.png
Germain Ifedi - Return of the Sack

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not saying its impossible, but knowing what we know I think its obvious that Ifedi is the beginning and the end of major moves along the offensive line this off-season.
In a draft chalked full of tackle talent, this would be criminal. I think it's a bit premature to say this is all that will be done to the OL. Certainly not impossible, but if I had to bet, I am betting Pace drafts a tackle in the first two rounds in April (unless he decides to trade up for a QB) in which I think he will still take an OT later in the draft.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
In a draft chalked full of tackle talent, this would be criminal. I think it's a bit premature to say this is all that will be done to the OL. Certainly not impossible, but if I had to bet, I am betting Pace drafts a tackle in the first two rounds in April (unless he decides to trade up for a QB) in which I think he will still take an OT later in the draft.
Time will certainly tell but I do think it is obvious quarterback is the first order of draft business. After that I expect Pace will go for the absolute best player available in terms of immediate impact regardless of position. A strategy I actually support overall, especially after the first round. It's also something Pace has been decently good at. That might be an offensive tackle but I seriously doubt it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
lmao..bum.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Literally every year Ryan Pace has run the Bears he has tried to squeeze backup quality players as starters at offensive tackle. People thinking this move will correspond with a draft pick or another free agent are fighting history. Not saying its impossible, but knowing what we know I think its obvious that Ifedi is the beginning and the end of major moves along the offensive line this off-season.
Idk man think you’re wrong

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
This was pretty much a sure thing, right? Good to get it done now as it gives some draft day flexibility.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I literally can’t understand that dude.....glad he is not on here anymore