IGT: Blackhawks at Blues

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Winter classic mother fuckers!!!

I was just saying elsewhere I can't believe we have to play these thugs in potentially below 10 degree temperatures. Its really not that cool, but maybe its an excuse to stuff a bunch of extra padding around and play crash bandacoot style.

EDIT: I see now I was in error on that. Winter Classic is against the Blues on January 2nd.

I saw on article on Darlings mask for the winter classic was going to be an epic ode to the Cubs championship. It has baseball threading and looks sweet. I'm surprised they are already ruling Crow out for that game. But...yeah I put two and two together and got 3 I guess. Just a very early Winter Classic article about a game against the same team.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A couple gifs to make it all official and such...

hossakaner_zps99142882.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It'll be nice to get all the hate out of my system just in time for the holidays.

Fuck Tarasenko. Fuck Fabbri. Fuck Pietrangelo. Fuck Reaves. Fuck Allen. He's not even on the team but Fuck David Backes. Fuck this whole goddam franchise.

st-louis-sucks.jpg

Go Hawks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both teams had a bounce in their step in their last game and scored 5 goals, as their coaches likely made a point of not getting trapped.

That said, excpect a 2-1 result tonight. I'll be glad for a point and first place in the western conference.

Darling needs to shake off the last game, as he brings in a nice .928 save percentage into this one. Anything around .930 should bring us a haul of players or an elite player on a good deal at the deadline for a needy playoff hopeful team with an injury or like the Blues, but of course not the Blues, getting a respectable but not stellar .907 out of Allen.

D Bortuzzo on IR.
D Gunnarrson missed the last 4, questionable tonight.

Hawks are healthy minus the big bad bird, Crow. Which is kinda nice for me, because if we win, awesome. If we lose, we didn't have our starting goaltender so fuck them it means nothing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll have to watch this one on a delay. Good luck.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Come on Q. Either lars in 3rd or tomorrow

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Darling is sucking ass again... 2 games in a row...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ryan Hartman is my new favorite Blackhawk.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kane is back. Weird he disappeared the entire time Toews was out, probably tells you the focus teams employ on Toews.

Don't trade Toews. lol

Hartman has gone wild in tenacity and effort since being tried with Toews/Hossa. Can he keep it up? He isn't strong enough to be a ruffian, he just is big and mean enough to not be anybodies bitch and he gonna bring it and not back down. We need guys like that.

Not sure if it was just for the Blues, but I liked seeing Rasmusin, Panik, Hartman all mixing it up, gives us some big bodies to worry about. I'm pretty sure Panik is on some performance enhancing shit because of the way he moves twice as explosively quick in his first two steps than anybody else on the ice.

Hartman-Tazer-Big Hoss
Panarin-AA drinks you-Demon Kane
Motte-Hinostroza-Rasmussen
Desjardins-Kruger-Panic (does this alignment make this a 2-way line?)

We aren't little bitches anymore.

Thats my 12. There were some crazy lines yesterday at times, that bottom 6 needs ironing out still, but when crow returns this team is ready to go on a historic run.

But seriously if Panic, and Hartman, and Motte are going to be this good the league is in fucking trouble. A couple defensive wrinkles to iron out is all.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryan Hartman is my new favorite Blackhawk.

I'm with you, he is playing well and hopefully can keep it up. Vinnie doing some good things as well.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes Comcast will run the previous game in the wee hours of the night, but they haven't been doing it lately. (I forgot to set my DVR for the Blues game) They are running the Bulls vs Pistons repeatedly....WHY, continue to show that misery? WTF

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes Comcast will run the previous game in the wee hours of the night, but they haven't been doing it lately. (I forgot to set my DVR for the Blues game) They are running the Bulls vs Pistons repeatedly....WHY, continue to show that misery? WTF

I saw the replay on late last night. I see them listed after every game. :shrug: