IGT: Blackhawks @ Ducks 4/6 at 9:00 p.m.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I always wonder if either he or Barker were given cup rings. Barker did play over half the season that year

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Poor Cam Barker.... off to obscurity with you

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I know it's all moot right now but would love to see them finish strong but I guess rest is good. Funny all the NBA drama about resting players and nothing in the nhl.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No points for Panarin so one game to go for the bonus contest

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I know it's all moot right now but would love to see them finish strong but I guess rest is good. Funny all the NBA drama about resting players and nothing in the nhl.

I was in total meatball mode ... all I wanted was Tootoo or anyone to cave in the face of Bieksa or Perry in a fight. God, I hate those fucks.

Which round do you guys think Anaheim bows out this year?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in total meatball mode ... all I wanted was Tootoo or anyone to cave in the face of Bieksa or Perry in a fight. God, I hate those fucks.

Me too. And I was hoping Hayden would check Kesler through the glass.

Also, Campbell has worn out his welcome. Ras and Jurko did not look like guys fighting for a spot. Jurko is useless and Ras was invisible.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The team that believes most hits wins games, not most goals. They're hot now but that usually changes once the playoffs start....don't know who will eliminate them but the one thing that is certain is that they won't out coach or out think anyone. They will out hit everyone...for whatever that gets them.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The team that believes most hits wins games, not most goals. They're hot now but that usually changes once the playoffs start....don't know who will eliminate them but the one thing that is certain is that they won't out coach or out think anyone. They will out hit everyone...for whatever that gets them.

"No human can withstand that amount of hits."

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
"No human can withstand that amount of hits."
But what happens when keithbot can't get any new software upgrades?