It's all on Wino tonight.

Here are some GIFs.

tumblr_on1avrIX3F1vv6yt9o3_500.gif

tenor.gif

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Q meeting the media around 4 I believe, so that's when we'll get some news on the lineups. Meanwhile, Jack Skille just put the Canucks up 4-0 over the Wild as their hilarious collapse continues.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
still lots going on. Hayden getting experience. Kero playing hard every shift. Presidents race is white hot and everyone fears us right now.

Hayden has legit NHL top 6 hands. Already a proven fact.

Smaltz got looks with Hossa last game. Hartman got looks at center. Panik just does his thing. Toews is back. Oduya is back. TVR is getting good. We are a demon monster like the one that went toe to toe with Gandalf in a timeless realm for millenia.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Crawford in net. Lineup expected to be same as Thursday night. There ya go.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Too much time on the beach this morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its been a long time since I have been this angry. Were I in that arena I would have already declothed, and be standing behind the red team glass shrieking the deepest human anguish they have ever heard, simply my frustration at the glass denying my bloodlust.

These fucks want to play? Our boys better show up and curb stomp these tools all over the ice. They gonna rough up Panik 3 vs 1? Try to bitch Smatlz. Knock Kane through the glass and rip his gloves off to fight. Accost Hartman. I mean there strategy is to be mean to us?

This is when its ok for Seabrook and Ras to put people in the hospital and lower their IQ for the rest of their lives. Kill kill fucking kill. 4-0 ends now. And now they went high low on Kero...somebody better smash a stick across somebodies face goddamit. I'm embarrassed for the pussies in white right now. I'm calling you out ya sleeping fucks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there we go. Finally. I wanted Panik to Mortal Kombat and finish that. fuck

These punks deserve "The Crane" with swords on the feet.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, its the worst Hawks game I have ever seen. Hopefully this is an omen of us flying someplace sunny with margarita waittresses on every beach and not an omen of what we look like when the physical part of playoff hockey gets amped up. Unfortunately because of the score teams may look at this blueprint. We got ass fucked tonight, when we couldn't take any more, we rolled over and spread them and just kinda asked them to be nice about it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hahahahahahahaha oh my God what a shitshow

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Jesus, what the fuck happened? Kind of glad family shit got in the way of catching this game honestly. Watching the "highlights" after seeing the final score was the ultimate "why the fuck did I just do that" moment. Better bring the fucking thunder come Monday night.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus, what the fuck happened? Kind of glad family shit got in the way of catching this game honestly. Watching the "highlights" after seeing the final score was the ultimate "why the fuck did I just do that" moment. Better bring the fucking thunder come Monday night.

you should just watch the TVR to understand we must now hate Florida for life.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
you should just watch the TVR to understand we must now hate Florida for life.
It's weird that even the extended highlights didn't include any of the fights or penalties that obviously changed the flow of the game. I didn't record it so I'll have to find that 2nd and 3rd period online somewhere.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not even mad about the score. I mean Kane dropped gloves for first time in his career at one point, the refs didn't allow the fight. Then Dejardins and Panik were simultaneous fighting on opposite sides of the ice just to stand up for us. Smaltz took a skate while THREE guys were punching Panik high and low and helmet at another time. Then Panthers saw Smaltz as pussy and started knocking him around. Hartman looked like he got smeared and threw in the towel. They bullied us and a couple individuals responded but I never want to see that again. It was so bad I thought Q should have started a team brawl, unleashed crow on their goalie, and Darling on their bench to distract while he pulled opposing coach onto the ice and murder him, or at least steal a piece of his flesh to cook on the next Binny commercial so that they call him Hannibal and nobody ever does this again.

The guys avoided suspensions. I should be happy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't have even played a third period, should have just fought them. Whole team. And explained later look...the Panthers didn't want to play hockey last night. First time in a while I missed Bickell. When he got mad opponents skated in straight lines.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not even mad about the score. I mean Kane dropped gloves for first time in his career at one point, the refs didn't allow the fight. Then Dejardins and Panik were simultaneous fighting on opposite sides of the ice just to stand up for us. Smaltz took a skate while THREE guys were punching Panik high and low and helmet at another time. Then Panthers saw Smaltz as pussy and started knocking him around. Hartman looked like he got smeared and threw in the towel. They bullied us and a couple individuals responded but I never want to see that again. It was so bad I thought Q should have started a team brawl, unleashed crow on their goalie, and Darling on their bench to distract while he pulled opposing coach onto the ice and murder him, or at least steal a piece of his flesh to cook on the next Binny commercial so that they call him Hannibal and nobody ever does this again.

The guys avoided suspensions. I should be happy.

That was pretty sad to see. I lost a bit of respect for #8 after that.

Great rant btw! :lol: